chapter 62

The car stopped at the beautiful yard which was enclosed by the grills and the gate placed inbetween. There was a beautiful land hidden behind them, short bright grass covering the ground like a green blanket of nature while some colorful flowers appeared between them, shining under the weak sunlight as a gentle breeze kept wavering and patting them softly as if it was afraid to unintentionally harm the softness of theirs. Several green trees surrounded a big house standing arrogantly in the middle and haughtily towering over the ground. However, the beauty of that place didn't turn out enough for the blue haired male to calm down when he got out of the car, his hazel eyes looking at the house with a hidden panic swimming inside them. He closed the door and marched towards the gate, two security guards greeting him politely before letting him in the yard.

Soobin stepped inside and felt a huge heaviness over his shoulders. During his entire life, he had been loving that place, because it was his only home, his only safe shelter where he was hiding from his horrible past. He was supposed to feel at home now too, but all he was feeling was painful anger and disappointment which was drilling holes through his abused heart. It was difficult for him to think clearly through the murk of his pain and adversity, enveloping him in boundless haze as he kept sauntering forward and arrived at the door, his drunk like eyes locked to the house stubbornly. He grabbed the handle and pulled it down as his blood ran cold in his veins, making his expression freeze too while he got inside the house, all his muscles stiffening at once at the sight of Izanagi who was standing with his back facing him, but turned around immediately as soon as he heard the sound of the door since he was waiting for Soobin Soobin arrive. A fake smile ran over his face as he walked towards the blue haired boy with his arms spread widely, making him even more tense while the air became heavy around him.

"My son, I missed you", Izanagi called and leaned to the boy to hug him, but Soobin drew back immediately with a stiff face, his eyes looking at the man in front of him with some unknown emotions, which made Izanagi puzzled.

Soobin gulped down his tears as he barely managed to move his lips, his eyes averting older's gaze to somehow defend himself from being more hurt and angry, "I know everything", he mumbled in a frozen voice, sending terrible chills of terror into older's body as he rooted to his place.

"What do you mean?", he asked faintly, afraid of the younger's answer.

Soobin diverted his cold gaze directly into his eyes that time, hiding nothing but much pain and disappointment behind his rage which made him pucker his nose up in disgust, "That you've been lying to me, during this whole time you and your love were nothing but fake", he spoke the last part in a slightly cracked voice, his eyes getting hot from the emotions which kept trying to fill his eyes with warm liquid as the biggest sign of them, "Taehyun was with you, but you still kept assuring me that I needed to go back to Korea to find my brother and all of that because you wanted the scientist, am i right?"

Izanagi groaned heavily at his words, knowing there was no point in hiding anything anymore since Soobin seemed to know every detail, he had been known though that Kai's death would bring nothing good to him, "Son, listen-", he started in a serious voice but was cut off by the blue haired boy immediately-

"Don't call me son!", he shouted loudly when finally his emotions managed to take control of him, his hands fisting on his sides while his glowing eyes kept shooting daggers into his father's ones, longing for murdering him right away, "Who gives you the right to call me that after everything you've done to me!", he barked again, pointing at himself with his index finger, "I trusted you!", he stated, feeling hot tears spilling his eyes as the words almost choked him, causing his voice to crack, "I accepted you as my father. I thought you were my savor and turns out that you have been my biggest enemy", he gulped down heavily, tears rolling down his cheeks as he heaved a shaky breath, trying not to broke down, "It's your fault that Kai is dead now, it's only your fault", he said, choking on the last words as he felt a terrible lack of air, his knees getting weak, making him crash against the floor while Izanagi stared down at him with unknown emotions running across his eyes, "Why did you do this to me?", Soobin barely asked in a miserable voice, his hand pulling the collar of his shirt a bit down as his palm ran over his throat, trying to somehow let the air fill his lungs, "W-we should have been so happy together", he sobbed while tears streamed down his face like a heavy raindrops, making it completely soaked in a split second, "Why did you take him from me?", he asked in a cracked voice, his tearful eyes looking at the floor even though his vision was horribly blurred, "You took away the only two people from me I really loved and who were the only ones left for me in this cursed world", he inhaled very heavily, his lungs feeling extremely heavy as if it was crammed with rocks, his teary eyes looking up at the man towering over him with a huge pain swimming inside them, "Tell me, why? Was that fucking implant more important to you than the people you brought up? It's more important than fucking feelings of others?", he asked in a raised voice, his sobs getting caught in his throat, "Fucking answer me!", he shouted at the top of his lungs, his hands grasping Izanagi's trousers at his knees and shaking him in rage which had taken possession of him, "Didn't you really never love me? Not even a bit? Were all your fucking words fake?", he screamed, breaking down into terrible sobs afterwards, his head hanging down while his tears kept dropping on the floor continuously, making a little pond over its surface.