chapter 76

Yeonjun woke up with a headache in the morning, causing him to open his eyes and find himself caged in younger's arms. He didn't really remember clearly what happened last night and he didn't care either since all he could think about was how beautiful it felt to wake up next to the blue haired male, his loved one in the morning. His pretty face being the first thing to see after opening his eyes, he knew his day couldn't be more beautiful. He wasn't inexperienced. He knew very well how love really felt and he was aware that he was falling for him more and more everyday despite everything they had done to each other. The past was just the past and it had no power when it wasn't dwelled on and there was no even a single reason Yeonjun had to let it destroy their present and future too. For the first time in his life, his body was completely blossoming with hope thanks to Soobin and the only thing he knew for sure was that he wanted to never let him go. He was ready to watch his face every time after waking up because it felt magical, he felt home in his arms.

He kept staring at the younger boy, his happy orbs fondly caressing every inch of him as he felt like he was in his dream world. His fingers carefully patted his soft blue hair as a small smile flashed his face, his heart praying and begging for them to be forever together because he didn't want to spend even a day without him by his side anymore. Even seconds felt like ages when Soobin wasn't with him.

Several minutes passed while Yeonjun kept adoring younger's irresistible beauty before he finally decided to get up no matter how much he didn't want it. He had a terrible hangover and he needed to get rid of it, so he placed a soft kiss against Soobin's forehead and carefully unfolded younger's arms around himself afterwards. Soobin seemed very peaceful while sleeping and Yeonjun didn't want to interrupt it. He slowly climbed off the bed and went straight to the bathroom after picking some clothes and his towel. Standing under the slightly cool liquid helped him to feel much better and refresh his mind. His headache disappeared too as he enjoyed how water was fondling his skin. He went to the living room after he was done and saw his brother sitting on the couch and drinking coffee. A happy smile decorated his lips as he walked up to the older boy and placed himself next to him, hugging him from the side which made the brown haired male snap out of his thoughts and notice him.

"Danny?", he asked as the pink haired boy put his head on older's shoulder and tightened his grip around him.

"I missed you", he said, meaning the whole time he had no idea of them being brothers. Even after finding the truth they had no time to be together since too many disasters kept flying at them and then he had to travel to Japan and leave his brother in Korea. After every memory cleared up in his mind he felt even more connection to the brown haired male, because he had remembered every moment they had spent as brothers and not as cousins.

Yoongi grinned happily at his words as he turned to face him and took his younger brother into his arms, his eyes shutting in bliss. It felt incredible to finally have the truth exposed, because it was completely different feeling when Yeonjun was hugging him as his brother. There was much more warmth radiating through his body now than before. Yoongi was happy that finally everything had started to fall into place. His mom returned to Korea 3 days ago and now she was completely safe. However, he couldn't take her with him when he was traveling to Japan because he didn't want to risk her life since she was much safer in Korea than in Japan where his captor was living. He was just hoping everything would end soon and his mother would be able to see Yeonjun again after so many years.

His business affairs were solved too. As mentioned earlier, Seokjin had found a good business partner for him and his mafia was waiting for the shipments for the end of the month. Since there was no anything to hide from any longer, Seokjin was now with him and had become a member of his mafia while Namjoon kept running his hospital as before. Everything felt very peaceful now since he didn't have any more secrets with Yeonjun and his relationship was fixed with his enemy too, but there was still someone whose existence was making him very concerned about the possible events of the future.