chapter 71

Soobin got even more confused, thinking that Beomgyu ignored him, but his heart missed several beats when he heard the voice from behind-

"I'm here"

Soobin froze on his place at hearing those words, a sudden sweat attacking his forehead as his lungs suddenly stopped breathing. His heart raced incredibly and a sudden sunshine flared in his soul as his paralyzed and shaking body barely managed to turn him around. His widened and tearful eyes hesitantly went towards the direction where Taehyun was standing and looking at him with glossy eyes and slightly reddened face caused by bunch of emotions attacking him. Soobin was terrified, he was scared to death to see him again after so many years, his eyes were afraid to catch a glimpse of him and his heart kept longing for jumping out of his chest through his throat as he landed his eyes on the blonde boy in front of him, tears aggressively racing down his pale cheeks immediately while his lungs couldn't even feel lack of air. Every single memory about his brother which were still inside his brain kept playing in his mind as he watched him in shock and tears, his lips parted as he kept trying to say something but no sound came out of his tightened throat. A beautiful flower of happiness unfolded inside his weakened body, intoxicating him to the point that he even felt drunk. His heart was throbbing with delightment in his chest as he suddenly ran towards him, making both of them burst into the flood of tears as Soobin strongly wrapped his hands around younger's body and embraced him into his arms while letting out a choked sob. His face was planted into younger's shoulder, Taehyun's arms locking around his neck as Soobin picked him up from the ground, his frame shaking uncontrollably along with his brother's one as a sudden fierce of joy kept flaring inside their bodies and burning them alive.

"Oh, god", Soobin sobbed desperately as he tightened his arms around younger's body more and more almost crashing his bones, but neither of them cared as they kept embracing each other, exactly like it was appropriate for brothers who hadn't seen each other for eternity. Even though after the operation Taehyun had spent only months with him, Soobin was still the most valuable person to him, because he was the one who was taking the best care of him and understanding him when he was scared of everyone at first days after waking up. Soobin was the only one who had been with him all days and nights and narrating about Taehyun's life he had had before the experiment, he was the person who helped him to start life all over again and Soobin was always trying his best for this new life to be as beautiful as possible even though it was very hard when their family was so poor and their parents were at work almost entire days. Soobin was everything to him and he had been suffering from the idea of never meeting him again for years, but now when he was holding him in his arms, Taehyun knew that he had never been so happy in his entire life. He had finally found his both happiness and his life couldn't be more complete by no means.

"God, I can't believe", Soobin kept weeping bitterly as he slowly put his brother back on the ground but his arms never left his body as if he was afraid to look at him in the face while he treasured every second carefully, "I can't", he choked out, his teeth pressing against each other tightly as he shed bitter tears while his brother kept sobbing in his arms exactly like him, not even feeling his heartbeat in his shaky body as his tears conquered his entire mind.

Soobin finally drew back, his hands instantly placing younger's soaked face between them and he wanted to cry until he had no more tears left because he was so happy and also so hurt from hugging a long missed person that he was feeling overwhelmed, on top of the world and in hell at the same time because he was burning with a huge flames of thirst and love, "It's you", he cried miserably while younger's palms placed on his forearms, his eyes averting the older boy as he kept crying with him, "God, it's you", Soobin repeated again as he leaned his forehead against Taehyun's one, his thumbs gently wiping his tears while his mind kept buzzing from happiness, "Oh my god", he cried out feebly, his eyes closed very tightly as he kept seeing his colorful emotions through his mind.