chapter 97

The earth was as beautiful as it was before. It had still had the infinite cosmos wrapped widely around itself and the sun several planets away from it was the biggest diamond of its morning sky which was diffusing its brightness over the ground and blowing away darkness of the night. There were still plenty of beauty of the nature decorating the world in every place and nothing had changed at all. The sky blue streams were still continuing running across their ways, splashing and hopping over the rocks joyfully. Their nice aromas were mixing with the cool air, filling it with mind refreshing supplements. Trees kept singing loudly in the forests and the leaves were their voices, which would deafen the atmosphere with their nice vocals everytime they would come into contact with the breath of air, gentle or harsh. They were making the noises of joy everywhere, but the leaves were falling down on the ground as tears of trees in one woodland, where the bloody body was sitting in the wheelchair under the tree, painting the leaf carpeted path in a crimson red and leaving the indelible trace of death on the nature, because even if the blood would be washed away by the raindrops someday, the grief of a desperate father which was swirling in the air minutes ago, would forever be settled down in there. And the chirping birds were flying high in the air after they moved off the trees, terrorized from a malicious sound of the gunshot which echoed menacingly throughout the whole environment, scaring away every living creature in nearby areas.

Even though he was mostly covered with younger's body, Yeonjun saw very well how the fatal sound was followed by Izanagi's body jumping at the sudden pain in his head, and then his eyes rolled back, his body slumping against the ground with a loud thump and revealing Bang Chan's body behind. He was holding a gun and his eyes were now looking down at Izanagi's dead and bleeding body with sharp and bold stare. They were only several feet away from Yeonjun and Soobin and the pink haired boy quickly ran towards them with widened eyes which were about to pop out of their sockets in shock. Bang Chan kneeled to the body and even though it was obvious that he wasn't breathing anymore, he still pressed his two fingers against his vein on his neck, his eyes traveling to the dumbfounded boy above him who was waiting for his answer, because he couldn't believe that he was dead. He couldn't believe that after so many things which happened because of him, he was finally laying dead on the ground with his eyes opened wide and the asphalt under him was tinting with a dark red color by the liquid which was pouring from the back of his head.

"He's dead"

All the dreadful sensations Yeonjun experienced just seconds ago when Izanagi aimed his gun at them, were still lingering in his mind and he wasn't recovered from shock and terror yet. He couldn't believe that they were so close to death, but now it was their biggest enemy himself being absorbed in the infinite darkness and he would never see the daylight again. Was it the end? The finish of everything and of their endless fight?

But no. He thought that finally it was the beginning of their freedom, and nothing bad would happen again, but that was when he heard feeble whimpers from behind him, causing his heart to skip a beat as he turned around with a pale face in a speed of light. It was like something shattered into pieces when he saw blood pouring from Soobin's body, because he heard the sharp sounds of something smashing from inside of his own body, was it his heart which got broken so violently like a weak piece of glass? Was that crazy storm coming from his body which made every petals shed  and caused the flowers to die right away? His mind was too paralyzed to even notice when or how he got closer to the younger boy, because the second thing he saw was how he was catching him with his arms when his body was about to fall onto the ground.

He was numb. He couldn't think as he sat on the ground and had the blue haired boy sprawled over his lap while his arms held his frame firmly even though he couldn't feel neither part of his own body. His shocked and paralyzed eyes watched younger's hurt expression and how he was gasping for air while cries of the unbearable pain and terrible agony kept leaving his completely pale lips and his body shook violently into Yeonjun's arms. There were tears streaming down younger's face and his blood cascading down his trembling frame from the wound on his stomach, in the dangerous area and his mind was completely fogged with horrible racking sensations. Soobin couldn't help but feel like he was being chopped in half with the most painful saw as his mind was about to go crazy from something so unfamiliar and so tormentous which started attacking him so suddenly, all at once. He couldn't think about anything else but waves of shock which were causing him to tremble like there was being the electricity of high voltage shot through him and he didn't even know that he was letting out so pained sounds and laying so miserably into older's arms. But then something hit his mind and brought him to realization that finally he was feeling pain and it wasn't anyone messing with his mind now, it was reality. He completely forgot that he was actually shot as more tears filled his eyes and a pure happiness settled into his heart. His orbs landed upon the pink haired boy above him and he smiled through the pain as his hand reached for the older's top to clutch it while muttering through the insufferable anguish-