chapter 67

It was already getting noticable that the summer was on the edge of attacking the world and shooting its roots deeply into the ground since the days were getting extremely hot everyday. Beomgyu felt headache again as he kept walking in the forest with the blonde male, especially, when the sun was throwing its rays at him so mercilessly, so he started scanning his surroundings, hoping finally he would notice the river or something like that. His ears perked up as soon as he heard a little splashing sound, his body stopping in his tracks which caused the younger boy to stop too as he looked at him with confused eyes.

"Why did you stop?", he asked but Beomgyu shushed him immediately as he ran towards the sound and dragged the blonde male along with him, "Hyung!", Taehyun called him but Beomgyu didn't even spare a glance at him as he kept running into the same direction, coming across the lake soon shaded in green and blue colors, a little amount of water pouring from a small hill on the other side and flowing down into the lake. That place looked stunningly beautiful, blossomed under the domination of the spring. A nice smell of the nature circulated in the atmosphere, cramming both males' lungs with a dazzling fragrance.

Beomgyu's eyes lit up as he yelled in excitement, "Oh my god, finally", and he swiftly sprinted down a little slope, taking Taehyun with him before they were standing on the lake shore, over the green land, surrounded by some green trees and bushes around them. He fell with his knees on the ground and impatiently leaned down to the water. He wetted his hands with a cool water which felt like a medicine to his exhausted body and ran his palms over his face, soaking it too which definitely made his headache fade a bit. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief as he drenched his neck too, feeling like he was born over again while Taehyun kept wandering his big eyes around and examining his surroundings, fortunately there seemed no one in nearby area which meant that they were still safe.

"This made me feel alive", Beomgyu groaned as he heaved a deep breath through his nose, his mind refreshing from the cool air which whirled around the lake nicely. He opened his eyes and stared at the water which seemed very deep, causing one nice idea to pop up in his mind as he looked back at the younger male with enthusiastic eyes, "I have an idea", he stated, darting Taehyun's eyes to him as he straightened his body and grabbed the hem of his shirt, "Take off your clothes", he said to Taehyun whose eyes widened at his announcement, especially when the older boy removed his own shirt, making him blush crazily as he quickly looked away, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"Uh, hyung, what are you doing?", he mumbled in a timid voice, scratching his temple anxiously while Beomgyu giggled at his shyness and threw his shirt on the ground.

"Come on", he whined as he unbuttoned his pants too, "Aren't you hot? Or do you want me to undress you?", he asked with a slight smirk creeping to his lips, making the younger boy even more flustered as he felt his heart racing in his chest, but definitely hiding it only in his mind.

"No, I'm cold", he lied, his eyes still looking everywhere but the silver haired male who had already got rid of his pants too and was now taking off his boxers, leaving himself completely naked. Suddenly, the environment seemed so interesting to the blonde male that he couldn't take his eyes off it while his heart beat erotically in his chest, making him hot from the inside.

"Taehyunnie!", Beomgyu called in a childish voice, "Come on. I want you to swim with me"

"Don't call me that", Taehyun replied in annoyed tone, causing the older boy to giggle again.

"Why? Because you always fall for it? Hmm, such a shy baby", he mocked playfully as he unhurriedly stepped into the water, feeling how nicely it hugged his legs immediately, making goosebumps rise on his skin, "Ohh, it's so nice. Come on, come in the water with me"