chapter 50

Yeonjun woke up very early in the morning since he had been sleeping too much. He was feeling somewhat tired, but still decided to get up. He distracted himself with preparing different meals but he wondered why Yoongi hadn't called him recently. Maybe he was angry with him, but he was still worried, Yoongi was his cousin after all. He couldn't muster up enough courage to contact him, so he had to wait for the blue haired male, so he would ask him to call his cousin after he was awake.

He was so distracted with cooking, that he couldn't even notice when time passed so quickly and Soobin entered the kitchen, so he flinched slightly when he felt his arms wrapping around his body from behind, "What are you doing?", Soobin asked as he propped his chin against older's shoulder, watching how Yeonjun was peeling some lemons.

"I'm preparing lemonade juice", the older replied as he put the lemon down and turned back to the blue haired male, "Can you do me a favor?" Soobin nodded his head, curious about what the older wanted, "I want to call my cousin but you know I'm still angry with him and can you do it instead? I'm worried since he hadn't contacted us recently"

Soobin nodded his head again, "Sure", he replied, "With your phone?"

"It doesn't matter", Yeonjun answered briefly.

"Okay, then give me yours", Soobin said since he didn't want to put SIM card into his phone yet, not until he was strong enough for the consequences.

Yeonjun gave him his phone and returned to his job while Soobin searched for Yoongi's number and called him, but Yoongi didn't pick up, making him assume that Jimin's plan had worked and Yoongi was with him now. "He doesn't answer", he said to Yeonjun who frowned at once, "Maybe his phone is dead or he's working", he assured since he didn't want the older to worry.

Yeonjun nodded his head hesitantly, but he was still nervous inside. If nothing bad happened to his cousin, then he would obviously had contacted him. Although, he tried to shake off negative thoughts and decided to call him after some minutes again, so he continued whatever he was doing. After he was done, he laid the table for Soobin and himself and placed everything he had prepared on it along with two empty plates and glasses.

They had breakfast in silence, none of them saying a word since there was obviously some tension in both males' bodies and they weren't in mood, but Soobin still tried to cheer up the atmosphere since being drown in their griefs wouldn't bring anything good to them, "Why didn't you prepare coffee, hyung?", he asked with a pout when he finished eating and had drank the lemonade juice too which was very delicious he had to admit.

Yeonjun chuckled slightly at his offer, "I guess you liked it very much since you ask me to make it literally everyday"

"So?", Soobin tried to act offended, "What's the problem with that?"

Yeonjun chuckled again as he leaned to the younger boy and pinched his nose, "Okay, little bunny. I'll prepare it for you", he said and got on his feet, walking towards the gas stove while Soobin followed him with his eyes, frown plastered over his face.

"Did you just call me bunny?", he questioned, confusion obvious in his expression since no one had ever called him something like that.

"Yes", Yeonjun replied carelessly as he grabbed a coffee machine, "Got a problem with that?"

"No", Soobin replied and lazily got on his feet, slowly walking over to the pink haired boy who was carried away and couldn't even notice him getting so close. Soobin suddenly grabbed older's arm and spun him around. Yeonjun looked up at him with surprised eyes while Soobin slowly brought his hand to older's left eye, gently tracing his thumb around it, "I should call you a little foxie then", he said, making the older boy frown in confusion.