chapter 64

Soobin and Yeonjun were still in the living room, waiting for Beomgyu's call.  The more time passed, the more nervous they were getting. It was already midnight and there was still nothing from the silver haired male. Soobin was already a bundle of nerves as he kept walking around nervously, making the pink haired boy more anxious too. Their fear was even worse when they couldn't share any word and talk about possible plans they could make to somehow contact them since both males were feeling extremely uncomfortable around each other and especially, Yeonjun who just wanted to run away and hide somewhere all the time. They knew very well that Taehyun and Beomgyu needed them now and it wasn't time for being so distant with each other, but none of them could help it. Soobin just wanted to finally talk to him normally and fix his relationship with him because he was feeling really heavy all the time, knowing their relationship was in a total chaos and they couldn't act normally around each other when they needed it the most, but still, he had difficulty overpowering his pride. He knew very well that his one step taken towards the pink haired male would be enough to somehow vanish that tension between them, but that was just easier said than done.

However, their thoughts were was blown away when Soobin's phone suddenly rang, making both males' eyes widen as Soobin grabbed his phone abruptly and answered it, Yeonjun looking at him with hopeful eyes as he leaped up from his seat.

"Hello?", Soobin spoke in a hopeful voice, his heart beating loudly in excitement, but there was only silence on the other side, "Hello? Do you hear me?"

Soobin heard how someone took a deep, shaky breath before answering, "Hyung"

Soobin felt a very strong hit against his chest when he realised there was no one on the other side but his long missed brother he had been looking for during the entire time. His eyes bulged out and his palm covered his mouth as tears prickled his eyes which soon fell over his face, a little sob muffling in his own hand, "Oh my god", he spoke in a cracked voice, his knees going to the floor as he couldn't keep his balance and crashed to the floor, making Yeonjun even more scared since thoughts about every terrible event, which could have happened, crossed his mind, his feet dragging him towards the blue haired boy subconsciously as he kneeled down to him, his eyes looking at him with a horrified stare, "Taehyun", Soobin choked out, causing a huge excitement to replace Yeonjun's terror immediately as his eyes widened, almost popping out of their sockets,  "Oh my god", Soobin squeaked out again, breaking down into miserable sobs, which caused the pink haired boy to place his hand on his shoulder as a sign of compassion, his eyes tearing up.

"Hyung, please, don't cry", Taehyun pleaded, but Soobin couldn't just stop when bunch of emotions kept attacking his mind, making his body tremble horribly from the impact, "I am fine now, Beomgyu hyung is with me"

Yeonjun saw how Soobin was trying to say something, but he couldn't manage to since he couldn't overpower his emotions, his sobs getting lost in his palm, "I'll talk to him", Yeonjun said in a gentle voice, his hand moving to the younger's phone which Soobin gave him immediately since he knew he wasn't in a relevant condition to talk to his brother calmly now.

Yeonjun got on his feet as he pressed the phone against his ear while moving around the room nervously, his heart beating quickly from excitement, "Taehyun", he spoke, making the blonde male assume that he was Yeonjun since he knew he was with his brother, "It's Yeonjun. Soobin can't talk right now. Tell me where you are"

"W-we don't know", Taehyun replied in a shaky voice, causing the older male to furrow his eyebrows, "Beomgyu hyung says that it looks like Yakushima island"

"What?", Yeonjun yelled in surprise since he didn't expect something like that at all.

"The battery is running low too. We can't get out of here, we need your help"