chapter 79

Everyone went in their bedrooms after getting home at night. They dropped in the caffe too after leaving the amusement park since they were feeling hungry and went back home afterwards. Soobin arrived to his wardrobe as he got inside the room with Yeonjun and picked his pyjamas and towel before turning back to the older male who was placing the roses in the vase on the window sill, "I'll take a quick bath. You go to bed if you want", Soobin told him, but Yeonjun didn't say anything as he stopped on his place, his eyes darting to the floor below him while his face looked thoughtful as if he was trying to decide something but wasn't managing it, "You okay?", Soobin asked with furrowed eyebrows when he noticed older's thoughtful expression, earning a timid nod from him.

"Yes", Yeonjun replied briefly in a low voice, so Soobin nodded his head too and turned around, his feet dragging him towards the bathroom, but he got stopped before he would open the door as a hand grabbed his arm, causing him to frown and flip his body around to be greeted by the pink haired male looking at him with hesitation and unknown emotions swimming inside his orbs.

"Would you mind if we took a bath t-together?", he stammered, feeling heat rushing into his cheeks as he bowed his head and loosed his grip around the younger's arm.

Soobin stood there in shock as he tried to process older's words. He couldn't believe his own ears and pondered if Yeonjun was really meaning whatever he said or not, "Are you for real?", he asked in a surprised tone, earning an unassertive nod from the older male in front of him whose eyes traveled to younger's emotional ones, soon feeling his arms wrapping around him and pressing his body strongly against his own, "Do you even need to ask anything like that?", Soobin asked as he planted his hand in older's pink hair and placed a soft kiss against his temple while trying not to cry in happiness, "Pick your clothes while I fill the bathtub, okay?"

Yeonjun nodded his head in his shoulder before pulling away with a little smile and walking up to the wardrobe while Soobin entered the bathroom. He twisted the tap, causing the warm liquid to pour down inside the bathtub. His heart was throbbing erratically in his chest and he couldn't stop it from racing everytime he would remember older's words. He was happy because if Yeonjun wanted to take a bath with him, it meant that he was more comfortable with him and this idea excited the blue haired boy too much. He was adding the bubble bath in the tub to make it more enjoyable for two of them when Yeonjun walked inside and hang his towel and pyjamas on the bar at the wall.

"We've got the bubbles?", he asked in excitement as he walked to the tub and kneeled down in front of it, his fingers running in the water and playing with bubbles which was making him giggle adorably.

"Yes", Soobin replied as he felt some nervousness in his body since he had no idea what to do and how to act to not scare the older boy away, "If you want I'll go before you take off your clothes and get in the tub", he spoke anxiously as he awkwardly scratched his neck, earning a negative answer from the older boy.

"No. Stay here, I'm fine"

Soobin felt weird feelings crossing his stomach as he nodded his head in agreement and gulped down heavily. He straightened his body and unhurriedly removed his shirt while Yeonjun was busy playing with the bubbles again. He couldn't even notice the younger male getting undressed before he didn't step in the bathtub and caused older's eyes to dart to him. Yeonjun froze on his place and his face started blushing crazily when he saw him completely naked. Insane sensations spread through him as his eyes got glued to his beautiful body. Even though he didn't have much time to stare at him since the most of his frame got covered by water when he sat down, Yeonjun still managed to catch a glimpse of the perfect shape of his body which made his heart flutter inside his chest. His skin was so flawless on every part of him that Yeonjun couldn't help his will to touch him and fondle his flesh with all the love and care he had had for the younger boy. His thighs were perfectly thicc, his flesh pale and appreciable, almost making the pink haired boy drool as he got lost in the moment, not even realizing he was still glancing at the younger boy despite the fact that his body was covered now, leaving only his bare chest visible to him which was beautifully decorated by the necklace he had given him.