chapter 30

Yeonjun's eyes kept filling with tears as he quickly put on his underwear and pants, his head shaking from side to side as Beomgyu kept crying and explaining himself desperately, Yeonjun not even paying attention to him.

"I'm so sorry", the silver haired boy cried as he covered his face with his palms, his body filled up with a painful embarrassment that was making him want to die. "Please, let's talk", he begged, his hands reaching for the pink haired boy's ones, who quickly put his one knee against the bed and leaned to the boy to place his index finger against his lips as he held his head with another hand. "Shh", he hummed as he tried his best to choke down his tears. "It's okay. It's my fault, okay? I knew you didn't love me but still agreed to this. Stop blaming yourself", he consoled, not making the other boy's pain easier even for a bit, as tears kept streaming down his already wet face, his watery eyes staring up at the older boy with desperation ingrained in them, feeling even more hurt at hearing Yeonjun's comforting words.

"Go to sleep, baby", The pink haired boy mumbled as a pained, fake smile flashed across his lips. "I'll take a shower, okay?"

"Why are you trying to defend me?!", Beomgyu shouted desperately as he got on his knees on the bed and pushed the older boy slightly, who landed with his palm on the mattress. "You should shout at me!", he yelled as his furious watery eyes stared into the older boy's ones, that were teary too, glancing at the younger pain with a hurt expression. "Hit me!", Beomgyu continued yelling as he placed his hands on his cheeks and squeezed the tightly while tears made their way down Yeonjun's flushed face. "Do something, please", his voice finally broke and he put his face into older's neck, weeping and shedding his tears violently as his body shook from his sobs.

Yeonjun tried to gain his strength and wrapped his arms around younger boy's frame strongly, placing both their bodies down on the mattress as he held the silver haired boy tightly, running his fingers through his ashy locks. "It's alright", he whispered, feeling more tears soaking his face, "I'm not mad", he said, closing his eyes tightly and wincing at the huge pain pricking his heart.

Beomgyu kept sobbing in his neck in a dead silence, his hand clutching older's bare forearm for his dear life. He couldn't manage to calm down before he didn't fall asleep, Yeonjun noticing how his quiet whimpers and sniffles started to slowly fade. He slowly laid him down on the bed as he slipped his arm from beneath younger's body carefully not to wake him up, climbing off the bed slowly as his watery eyes fixed on the silver haired boy who slept peacefully, but his tear stained and swollen face showed very well how much he was hurting from inside. Yeonjun bit his quivering bottom lip, trying to hold himself back from sobbing as he suppressed his feelings and bent down to the sleeping boy to place a caring kiss against his forehead. He quickly went to his closet after, taking out his clothes and towel as he entered the bathroom and swiftly turned the shower on. He took off his pants and boxers, stepping under the hot water afterwards and closing his eyes as his emotions started to slowly overpower him. He let his tears flow fluently from his eyes, running away upon his face along with the shower drops, his face making a grimace as he started sobbing quietly. Every part of his body ached as the memories of Beomgyu calling someone else's name kept flashing across his mind, making him shed rather more tears than he already had. He felt disgusted and he wanted to throw up, his stomach was twisting at imagining the silver haired boy thinking about someone else while he was touching him with all of his love and care. He wanted to scream but no sound came out of his mouth, his head ached so bad as too much painful emotions kept lingering in it, making boy's lungs hurt from the lack of air while his heart pounded heavily inside his chest. He hated himself and he hated his body, his palms and nails continued rubbing and scratching his skin aggressively as if he wanted to get rid of every trace that was left on him from that painful night. He slowly slipped down and sat on the tile when he felt how weak his knees were to support his weight. He wrapped his arms around his body and tightly hugged himself as his body trembled from freezing cold that were settled inside him even though hot liquid was pouring over him continuously. He sat there for an hour, sobbing and shaking alone as there was no one for him to comfort and hold him, to kiss his tears away, he was alone buried in his despair before he didn't drained from all of his energy and his body didn't get numb. His mind was engulfed in a mist of pain even when he turned the shower off and dressed himself in his highwaisted jeans and white collar neck shirt which was tucked loosely inside his waistband. He didn't even bother to brush his hair after drying it a bit with his towel since he was afraid of staring into the mirror and seeing how devastated and traumatized he looked.