chapter 59

When finally Yeonjun was done packing his bags, he withdrew them from his house and lugged them outside to his car with the help of his brother. The sun shone brightly over them as Yoongi ambled towards his brother and pulled him in a long, affectionate hug, taking a whiff of cool air through his nose heavily. "I don't want you to go alone", he murmured sadly, tightening his grip around younger's body while Yeonjun kept rubbing his back, feeling how hard it was to leave his brother after he had just found him.

"I'm not gonna be alone", he said, drawing back to cast a warm glance over his older brother, "Don't worry, I'll be alright"

"But that man is very dangerous, Daniel", Yoongi argued and nervously carded his fingers through his brown hair, "The entire power in Japan is in his hands, it's not gonna be easy to overpower him, it's nearly impossible. You'll need me"

Yeonjun closed his eyes and shook his head from side to side, a strong gust of air kept fluttering his salmon locks and spreading them over his face while it danced around the atmosphere, forcing the boy to tuck them behind his ear in every second, "It's only about four of us, Yoongi", he said confidently, "I need to rectify my mistakes. You've done already much for me and I want to be independent now. I will never be able to be strong enough if you keep solving my problems", he stated, his lips pouting a bit as he stubbornly kept fixing his hair ruffled by the wind.

Yoongi let out a burst of air, his fingers pinching his nose bridge as his head shook in defeat, "I'm scared, Daniel. I don't want to lose you", he spoke in distress, his palms running over his face.

"You won't", Yeonjun assured, his hand finding its place on older's shoulder, "You know how horrible I feel because of everything I have done, at least I have a chance to fix something now, maybe my life will acquire meaning again after that"

His brother sounded so sincere and desperate that Yoongi managed nothing but to sigh in defeat and embrace him in a warm hug once more, his muscles hurting from tension caused by the terrible fear rushing into his bones, "If you need anything, don't even think twice and call me, okay?", he asked, trying to keep his voice still, but it still sounded like he was on the edge of crying, which made Yeonjun feel a little pang in his chest.

"Okay", he whispered in a hug before moving back, "I love you", he said, a small sad smile decorating his pink lips and Yoongi wanted to smile back at him too, but his emotions never let him do that, "Goodbye"

Yoongi sniffled a bit but refused to reveal his tears while Yeonjun got in his car and drove off to the airport. He was feeling very gloomy because of his brother, but the expectation of seeing Beomgyu again after so long time was sending thrills into his veins and causing his sadness to slowly fade away and make his heart lighter. However, tension arose into him again as soon as he saw the blue haired male waiting outside for him at the airport. Soobin spotted Yeonjun's car immediately and felt his muscles getting tight as he mustered up enough strength and courage and marched towards him while Yeonjun hesitantly got out of his car, looking everywhere but the blue haired male in front of him whose presence was opening his scars over and over again.

"Get your bags", Soobin announced in a restrained tone, "Hurry up. Our plane takes off in a few minutes"

Yeonjun nodded his head, his eyes fixed on the ground next to the younger's frame, a flurry of shame pumping painfully inside his veins as he tried hard not to let his emotions be manifested on his face. Soobin took a cold look over the older boy before going towards his own car and taking his bags out while Yeonjun did the same. They were sitting in the plane after some minutes next to each other, both keeping being quiet while other passengers didn't stop chirping. Yeonjun was feeling like locked up in cage when being close to the younger boy even though he used to be calm and peaceful with him in the past. He couldn't believe how everything had changed so fast. He would never imagine in his entire life that their relationship would be destroyed like that and Soobin and even himself would turn out utterly different persons with different identities when they were meant to be the most sincere ones with each other. Yeonjun was already used to the idea that no one would ever love him like he used to love others, but he would never get rid of terrible guilt caused by his accident with Kai and the pain he had to face because of what Soobin had done to him even though he knew he deserved every minute of it.