chapter 6

The old man was tied to the chair in the old building, his whole face bleeding from the injuries caused by the brutal fist colliding into it for who know how many times. His was body shaking as he panted from the lack of air which was caused by the unbearable pain that was making him breathless. His lungs were already hurting from coughing too much and too hard as he begged for some mercy, but the black haired boy wouldn't stop beating him even when his own hands were also bruised from crashing into the bones of the man continuously.

"Please," the man cried helplessly, "he will kill me if I open my mouth."

"You're dead even if you don't!" Kai growled while pulling the abused man's hair back painfully and glaring deadly into his bruised eyes, "Now tell me! Where is the nurse?! I know you two were close, so don't fucking try to lie to me." 

Kai kept glaring into his eyes and waiting for an answer, but as there was no any response from him, he furiously hit the man in the jaw for the last time and took some steps behind afterwards, drifting his gaze to the orange haired boy that was sitting in the corner and looking at them with a bored expression.

"Jimin!" Kai yelled, drawing the boy's attention only to himself, "Finish him!"

Jimin grabbed his revolver instantly and took it out of his sling pocket wrapped around his thigh. The man's eyes widened at the sight of the weapon aiming right at his forehead. Jimin was about to pull the trigger when loud screaming of the man forced him to stop, "Okay! Okay! I'll speak," he called out, earning a smirk from Jimin while Kai's face was still enfolded with anger.

"Speak", he commanded, gratified with the fact that they had managed to scare the man sufficiently.

"She lives in Seoul."

"What's the exact address?"

"Trust me, I don't know. That's all I can say to you."

Kai nodded his head, knowing he couldn't learn anything more from the man. Since he didn't want to have any witness, Kai quickly diverted his eyes to Jimin and sent a signal to him with his stare to kill him, so Jimin did, not even giving the man time to scream from horror. Kai looked aside at once as he wasn't fond of the sight of the dead bleeding body.

"Tell the others to start looking for the person called Ahn Hye-jin in Seoul," he commanded to the orange haired boy who listened to him carefully with his icy eyes fixed on Kai's ones stubbornly, "Find out her address and number as fast as possible and inform me about every single detail."

***

It was afternoon when Yeonjun walked up to Beomgyu's room and knocked on his door, but as there was no answer, he decided to go inside to search for him. He heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom at once, so he headed towards it, sighing in relief as he saw the younger male standing at the sink washing his hands and face. "I thought you were dead", he said, making Beomgyu flinch and widen his eyes in surprise as he hadn't noticed his presence, "Oh, shit, I'm sorry I scared you."

"It's fine, Junnie," Beomgyu consoled, bringing a small smile to his lips while drying his face off, not even noticing how the older's heart always melted at seeing his beautiful smile, especially when the giftee was no one other but him.

"It's already afternoon and you have just woken up, are you feeling alright?" He asked curiously just to make sure the younger was feeling alright since it had been a really rare occasion recently.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just stayed up late at night, so."

Yeonjun nodded in agreement and decided to leave since he had no anything else to say or ask but that was when a small crack in the mirror caught his eyesight again. The boy got confused as to why Beomgyu hadn't still replaced it with a new one and knitted his eyebrows in frustration. "We need to change your mirror." he uttered, jerking Beomgyu's attention to himself at once who looked at him with a surprised face since he had no idea what the older was talking about.

"What?"

"Your mirror," Yeonjun repeated as pointed to the broken mirror. Beomgyu's eyes followed his index finger, making him confused, "It's broken, so we need to change it."

At hearing Yeonjun's remark, Beomgyu turned literally pale, unpleasant shivers rushed into his body at once. He didn't even notice he had stopped breathing until he heard Yeonjun spoke up again, snapping him out of his trance, "Hey, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked in a concerned voice, slowly stepping closer to the dumbfounded male who stared at the mirror in pure shock. Beomgyu looked at him hesitantly, his heart pounding fast in his chest, his palms sweating. He thought the crack was his illusion, so he tried to ignore it everytime it would stand in his eyesight, but now, knowing it was real, he was scared and confused, not because the glass was broken, but because he didn't know how it managed to break, he was just looking at himself in it when he heard a little cracking sound.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered, rubbing his forehead with his fingers nervously while avoiding eye contact with Yeonjun, "You are right," he forced a smile, "We need to change it."

Yeonjun stared at him in disbelief, being aware of the younger male hiding something from him, but he didn't push him into it though, instead he decided to give him some space as he didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable and more anxious. "Fine," he said, patting the boy's shoulder with a slight grin, "I'll leave then. You go down and eat something."

Yeonjun left beomgyu after getting a little nod from him, still curious about why Beomgyu got tensed up because of his mirror. He was closing the door behind him when he bumped into someone, nearly falling down but his arm got gripped quickly, saving him from colliding to the ground. "Shit, sorry," he heard a familiar voice, his eyes meeting the hazel eyes of the blue haired male who had a concerned look on his face, "I didn't see you, I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" He asked in a worried voice as he released the pink haired boy's arm.

"No," Yeonjun replied briefly, his mind wondering what Soobin was doing upstairs and how he had managed to get up so fluently since his injury was really serious. "Why are you here? You should be laying in bed."

"Yeah, but I got bored so I decided to look over the house. My wound isn't hurting anymore, anyways."

Yeonjun nodded hesitantly, still not sure about his answer since it was impossible to recover from such a dangerous injury in just several days, but he decided to shake it off and tried to walk away when Soobin suddenly grabbed his wrist, stopping him on his place. Yeonjun glanced back at him with a little frown, wondering why the younger male had suddenly preventef him from leaving. "I wanted to th-thank you for saving me," Soobin uttered in a soft voice and exposed a pair of little dimples as a slight fake smile spread across his face.

"You're welcome," Yeonjun said with a blank expression since he didn't how to react to other's gratitude towards him that made him somehow uncomfortable. He was about to take a step forward when Soobin's grip on his wrist prevented him again, causing a little annoyance to rise in his body as he looked back at him again, rolling his eyes, "What now?" He asked, staring up at the male as he was rather taller than him, lack of interest completely obvious on his bored face.

"Have you found anything about them?" Soobin asked about Black Shadow, earning a frown from the older male.

"Why are you asking?" Yeonjun questioned curiously now, his eyebrows furrowed as he snatched his hand out of the younger's hold.

"I just don't want them walk around fluently and harm innocent people like they did to me," Soobin answered, his stare changing into the sad one as he looked down at the floor.

Yeonjun pressed his lips together and nodded his head, understanding the younger's feelings after what they did to him and feeling some undesirable empathy towards him. "Don't worry," he replied with a serious expression, "We'll make sure to catch them as soon as possible. Now it would be better for you if you went back to your room and let yourself rest. I don't think you have fully recovered yet," he added and after the blue haired male nodded his head in agreement, he rushed downstairs and left Soobin behind with an evil smirk wavering on his plumped lips.

A flash of memories related to Yoongi and his family was continuously running through his mind, reminding him once more of why he was there. He had to find his lost brother and take revenge for everything they had done to him. He knew for sure that he would do everything necessary even if he had to sacrifice his life for it. It was already obvious though as he already put his life in big danger for getting in their house in a disguise of a victim.