chapter 3

An uncomfortable light of the sun rays broke into the room through the window, falling onto the two sleeping bodies intertwined with each other. Brightness scattered on the Yeonjun's eyes, making him frown and groan in annoyance as he was woken up unpleasantly. He tried to move his body and turn over to the other side, but stopped and opened his eyes in confusion as he felt something heavy in his arms and against his body. A small smile spread across his face at seeing the younger male sleeping peacefully with his face in his neck, his soft breaths tickling Yeonjun's skin nicely and sending shivers down his spine. Knowing it was still too early, Yeonjun slipped his long fingers through the boy's ashy hair, stroking it smoothly while pulling his body even closer with his other hand, longing to spend some more minutes with him before getting up. It was so peaceful holding him like that, Yeonjun only found his home in the younger male and it hurt him so bad that he couldn't feel the same from him, but he still had hope. Being hopeful was the only thing that made him feel alive and stronger.

"Junnie," he heard Beomgyu's morning raspy voice, so sexy and attractive Yeonjun couldn't help but feel some butterflies flying in his stomach.

"Hmmm..." he hummed as he kept tangling his fingers into his soft silver hair. The smaller boy snuggled into his arms further and wrapped his one leg around his waist, clinging onto him like a little koala and Yoonjun didn't mind as he placed a small kiss on his forehead.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"I'm still tired and sleepy," Beomgyu mumbled in his neck, shooting chills into the other boy's body, "I don't want to get up."

"I've still got some time," Yeonjun replied and closed his eyes to enjoy the moment wholeheartedly. Beomgyu had his eyes closed too but neither of them were asleep. They were just relaxing in each others' arms until they would be ready to face the hard events of the day.

It was getting dark outside when Yeonjun was in his room, dressing and clothing himself in a shoulder-off black crop top with leather high-waisted trousers, a leather waist belt gun holster put on his body while leg holsters hugged his thighs affectionately. He had guns everywhere, so you could say for sure that he wasn't going for getting a good job done tonight. Yeonjun was putting his shoes on when the door of his room cracked open a bit and Yoongi, who was also equipped with many pistols, appeared in between a little space.

"You ready?" He asked and Yeonjun nodded in agreement.

"Yeah," he said when he was done and walked towards his cousin, "Let's go."

The members of the Jaguar mafia were divided into two groups and used different vehicles to drive off to their destination. The travel didn't last long, they went out as soon as they got near the place and left their cars behind as they didn't want Black Shadow members to spot them. Some more minutes passed until they reached their destination by foot, their eyes wandering around to make sure they weren't being spied upon. The space was quite big, only stuffed with some shipping containers outside and one big truck, there was also a little building on the right side in which some of the mob members hid. Yeonjun, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung stayed outside, Yeonjun and his cousin hid behind shipping containers with revolvers in their hands while Jungkook and Taehyung walked up to the truck. The driver got outside as soon as he saw two people coming up to his vehicle and shook hands with them politely.

"I thought they would send Ji-hoon again," Jungkook said with a confused face, following the driver behind the truck along with his boyfriend.

"Yeah," the driver said as he unlocked the truck, "Ji-hoon got sick, so they sent me instead, I'm new but quite experienced."

The man opened the door and a bunch of containers appeared at once, which were loaded with nothing but narcotic and psychotropic drugs, the biggest source of their income.