chapter 95

It was 7 am and the sun had already appeared on the horizon, lighting up the sky by diffusing shiny rays over its blue sea. Yoongi had already sent Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook with General Minho who took the responsibility on himself and went to Saitama to get the evidence Yeonjun told them about. By 7:30 they had already got them but sure they had to fight with the owner for it and were heading to the house of the opposition leader now, because he was the only hope for them in that situation. That evidence would help them reveal who Izanagi truly was and assure the residents that he was coldhearted murderer instead of a kind soul who was using his money to be loved and accepted by them. It would be the end of the powerful mafia boss and Prime Minister of Japan, and it would be the start of something knew if they would manage to kill him now, because everyone knew that only imprisonment wasn't going to be enough to stop him forever.

On the other side Soobin and Yeonjun were going through the halls with holding hands while roaming their careful eyes around and making sure that there was no one nearby them. However, Yeonjun was worried because he hadn't seen Seokjin after they entered the building and had no idea where to look for him. Even Izanagi seemed nowhere and he didn't like that situation at all. "Where do you think they are?" he asked the blue haired boy beside him who peeked through the corner, before sauntering along another hallway and taking the older boy with him.

"That bastard was on the fifth floor when I last saw him. I don't think he's dangerous at the moment."

Yeonjun just nodded his head as he silently followed the younger boy behind. Of course, they were fighting together now, but what would happen after everything was over? Would they go separate ways again? Those terrible questions were eating away at his heart and making it heavy, because he didn't want to break up with him, he wanted them to hold each other's hands and never let them go again, but Soobin's silence on that matter was crashing his hopes. Even though the younger seemed still very caring towards him, Yeonjun knew his wounds still weren't healed.

Soobin looked back at him in confusion when the older boy suddenly stopped, his head hanging down as he tried to muster up enough courage to utter feebly, "What will happen after we are free?"

Soobin felt his heart sinking at the question and the older's begging tone and he felt something weird tingling in his chest which he had never felt before. It wasn't intense, it was just a faint sensation which was roaming in his heart, but Soobin couldn't find the name to that strange and unfamiliar feeling. "Let's get out of here first," he mumbled timidly, but Yeonjun shook his head, because he need the answers now. His tearful eyes traveled to the younger's frustrated orbs as he gulped down heavy, causing his Adam's apple to bob in his throat.

"Will we ever be together again?"

Soobin looked down as he tried to maintain his composure even though the violent storm of mixed feelings was raging in his body and mind, "You were the one who rejected our relationship," he announced in a still tone and darted his eyes to the older's hurt ones in which even more pain settled when his words bit on Yeonjun's heart cruelly.

The older just nodded his head as he tried to suppress his tears, but Soobin's words still hadn't answered to his question which was still lingering in his mind with some anticipation because he didn't want to lose hope that easily, his life would be nothing but a big trash if Soobin was no longer be in it. He gathered courage to ask the same question again but in different words, his lips parting and separating from one another, but he was interrupted by Seokjin shouting at the top of his lungs from behind, "Get down!"

That was when Yeonjun caught a glimpse of another guard aiming his gun at them behind Soobin and he wrapped his arms around the younger boy at once before sending both of them towards the floor. One gunshot sound was heard throughout the atmosphere which pierced Yeonjun's ears painfully but nothing happened. He was completely unharmed even though waves of terror were swirling inside his body. He raised up his head and looked forward with scared eyes which were greeted by the sight of the guard's bleeding body collapsed on the floor instantly and he could say for sure that he had never felt so much relief in his life before. Soobin was lying healthy too underneath him besides the fact that his face looked like a ghost and Seokjin was running towards them too with a quick pace before bending down to their bodies, "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly as Yeonjun climbed off the younger boy and fixed his clothes while his heart still shook in fear in his chest exactly like Soobin's one.