chapter 7

"Tell him that we had a little problem, but we've already dealt with it and I am going to deliver money in 2 days," Yoongi said to Jungkook who was listening to him attentively in his cabinet, Soobin listening to them quietly from the outside, knowing they were talking about sending money for the shipments that were carried a fee days ago.

Soobin tried to listen closer but he got away from the door quickly as soon as he heard footsteps walking towards it, soon Jungkook coming outside and walking away with the phone in his hand. Soobin made his way to the room where he was told to stay, right next to the room of Beomgyu's upstairs, Yeonjun's room a little far away from theirs. He was passing by when he heard Beomgyu uttering something quetly in his room but since Soobin had really high-developed sense of hearing, he could still make out the words.

"No," Beomgyu said in a voice of a crazy person, "Please, don't leave me again." He was definitely talking to someone that could be Yeonjun, so Soobin listened even more carefully this time, trying to hear the other person too. The boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when there was no response. "Do you hear me?" Beomgyu yelled in an angry voice, making the blue haired boy assume he was talking on the phone, "Come back! Don't fucking leave again without any explanation!"

There was a moment of silence for a while until Soobin heard a sudden breaking sound and flinched, considering that Beomgyu had smashed something to the floor from annoyance. "Is he fucking crazy?" He mumbled to himself with a frown on his face. The blue haired boy listened closely again but there was no any other word said, the only sound coming out of the room was sniffling and quiet sobbing. "I wonder if Yeonjun knows about this." Soobin thought to himself.

For some reason he had a feeling that the answer to this question was negative, he couldn't ask Yeonjun though. He was going to head to his room when he heard the sound of door opening behind him which made him flinch and turn back at once with a loud thumping heart, thinking someone had seen him listening secretly to Beomgyu. But to his surprise there was no one, still the door of the room was thrown wide.

Soobin walked up to the room and looked inside to check whether the window was open, if so, then the wind would be the one moving the door, but is was closed. Not even a little blow of wind was moving in the room and Soobin didn't know if he could sigh in relief or not, because despite the fact that he wasn't noticed, something strange was happening and he didn't know what that was.

Soobin closed the door of the guest room and confusedly entered his own. He took his phone which was left on the nightstand and lit up the screen, his eyes brightening once he saw the missed call from his adoptive father. He unlocked the phone at once and called back, waiting impatiently for him to pick up the call as he dropped himself carelessly on his fluffy bed.

"Hi, son," his father answered in a deep, raspy voice from the other side, "How are you?"

"I'm fine, appa. What about you?"

"I know about what you did to yourself," Soobin heard his annoyed tone and rolled his eyes, knowing he would start reading lectures to him about why he shouldn't have put his life in such a huge danger, "Are you out of your mind? You might have died!"

"Calm down, appa," Soobin consoled as he sighed deeply, "I feel fine. I just had no other way."

"Have you found anything?"

Soobin mentally sighed in relief as his father changed the topic, no longer feeling heavy weight on his shoulders since he wouldn't have to make reasonable explanations anymore. "Not yet. I need to gain their trust first."

"What about the their youngest son?"

"Seems like he doesn't live here."

"That was predictable," the man groaned, not definitely pleased with the information, "As you told me he is Min Yoongi's brother, but nothing, not even legal documents say that he had ever had a brother. Not even a single information can be found about him anywhere, like he's never existed, so Min Yoongi should be hiding him. You need to be more observant. Too bad you don't know his name."

"Okay, but why would he hide his brother?"

"To protect him from everyone who might have been interested in his invention."

"Yeah, you are right."

"Do you think you won't manage to remember his face even if you meet him?"

"I don't know," Soobin grumbled as he pouted his lips slightly and played with the lace of his blue hoodie, "Maybe yes or maybe no. It depends on how much he's changed since then."

"Okay. Be careful. I don't want anyone to expose you and do anything bad to you."

"I know. I'll be careful, I promise."

"Fine. I need to go now. Take care."

"You too," Soobin said with a slight smile swaying on his lips before declining the call.

He was happy that Izanagi found him years ago after he was kidnapped along with his brother by Yoongi and his men. Yoongi killed his parents and Soobin knew he would never be able to forget how their bodies were swimming in blood on the floor. The leader of Jaguar mafia left Soobin with a man who treated him mercilessly and who Izanagi had taken him from and adopted him before traveling to Japan, but Yoongi took his brother with him and Soobin had no idea where. He would do totally everything to find him, he was also determined find Yoongi's brother and make both of their lives a living hell. He swore to himself that he would make them pay for every single thing they had done to him.