chapter 46

Yoongi never thought that one experiment would cause so many horrible things to happen to him and make his life take a radical turn. He had lost everything, his strength, glory, partners, brother, Beomgyu, everything and now he was going to lose his dignity too if he accepted Jimin's offer. He was sitting on the couch in his house, with a bottle of alcohol on the table and a glass in his hand and thinking about how messed up his life had become. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting beside him, some of them on arm chairs, their faces worried and deeply sank into distressing thoughts as they watched the brown haired male drinking nonstop.

"I'm giving up", he murmured, taking a sip of his alcohol as his stressed eyes fixed on the floor, causing everyone in the room to snap their eyes to him.

"Don't talk shit now", Hoseok huffed angrily, rolling his eyes as he folded his arms in front of his chest.

Yoongi looked at him with a raised eyebrow, his eyes looking drunk while his face seemed more tired than ever, springing up a huge compassion in three males' bodies, "Then what are you suggesting?", he asked, "Have you got any idea?"

"Maybe Seokjin will manage to find a partner for you", Taehyung spoke up, darting Yoongi's eyes towards himself, "You know that he's trying his best. I'm sure his efforts will end successfully"

Yoongi shook his head as he let out a bitter chuckle, "They're going to sell my hospital by auction tomorrow", he stated, "There is no more time. My old house isn't selling too, I don't have other way left"

Taehyung sighed deeply at his response, knowing he was completely right so there was no point in arguing further. They sat in silence, all of them sank in deep thoughts when they heard the sound of car coming from the outside and stopping right in front of house. They all stood up and rushed to the window with curious eyes besides Yoongi who knew very well who was the owner of that car.

"What the fuck?", Hoseok yelled when he saw the orange haired boy getting out of the car with his sunglasses and tucking his gun into his waistband before walking towards the entrance.

"We can't let you in", the doorman said to Jimin, who smirked and folded his arms against his chest in response.

"Go then tell your master that I'm already here, because he was the one who asked me to come"

"I'm here", Yoongi suddenly said as he walked up to the door, looking at Jimin not with angry, but very stressed eyes, "I'm ready to come with you"

Jimin took some steps backwards as he stared at the older male with proud and victorious expression, his hand grabbing the front door of his car and opening it lazily, "Then get in", he stated.

Yoongi marched downstairs, not even looking at three dumbfounded males behind him who stared at him in shock, not believing their own eyes, "Yoongi, don't", Jungkook called, but Yoongi didn't even pay attention to him as he walked up to the opened door where Jimin was standing.

"As you promised", Yoongi told the orange haired boy as he stood face to face with him, piercing through his eyes now since younger's victorious expression made some irritation flow into his body, "You'll leave my brother alone"

Jimin only smirked at that, "I'll keep my promise", he assured confidently which was definitely a lie.

Yoongi's breath hitched as he turned around to face his friends who were still standing shocked in their places, concern conquering their faces as they watched their friend destroying his life with his own hands, but what could they do? It was his decision and they couldn't even blame him.

"Take care of him", he called, meaning Yeonjun who didn't even know about his decision, and would probably be worried if he did even though he was very angry at him.