chapter 52

Yoongi woke up with a terrible back pain in the morning as usual since he had been sleeping on the floor in the basement for days without pillow, blanket or anything else. He knew he deserved it since that was exactly how he was treating Jimin when he had caught him, but he was still furious. He was mad that he had to pay for things he had done in the past when all he wanted was to forget everything that had happened. He knew he wouldn't stay in that hell for long and finally he would find the way out but Jimin was setting his nerves on fire even though he was right. He had been waking up with horrible pains and satisfying every of Jimin's caprices. If the orange haired boy wanted to humiliate him then he had done his job perfectly because Yoongi was already in terrible despair because he had never felt so offended in his entire life.

He heard a loud knock on the door, assuming that it was time for him to get up and do his regular activities. He cursed under his breath as he got on his feet before the door of the basement was cracked open, Jimin appearing there with a mocking expression written over his face, which was spoiling Yoongi's already bad mood even more every morning, "Time to clean the house, darling. Don't be too much of a sleepyhead because no one's going to tolerate it here", Jimin said arrogantly, watching how Yoongi was getting close to him as he walked upstairs slowly.

"Shut the fuck up!", he growled as he raised his hand but never dared to hit him, knowing it wouldn't be good for him at all.

Yoongi harshly bumped his shoulder with the younger boy and walked out of the basement as Jimin followed him with an unknown gaze. Yoongi took care of him when he got sick and was he supposed to pay him like that? At least the brown haired male wasn't the monster he had been thinking he was and had some hints of humanity left in him, but he couldn't just overcome his pride that easily even though he was feeling pity for him.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the ringing of his cell phone in his pocket, his eyes widening at seeing Soobin's name over the screen, his thumb pressing the answering button immediately.

"Did you make decision?", he asked directly as soon as he placed his phone against his ear while entering the basement and closing the door behind him to keep his conversation secret form the brown haired male.

"They're going to attack you to save Yoongi at night. Be ready for that", Soobin said directly as he stood out of the apartment on the stairs, his eyes looking at the door every second, "And yes. I'm going to help you. But why do you want me to do that? Tell me truth!"

"You'll know everything soon", Jimin said, not even caring about the possible attack of Jaguar mafia, "Just don't ask questions now"

"Is that him?", Soobin finally asked as he mustered up enough courage, his heart thumping loudly inside his chest, "Is Yeonjun the scientist?"

A moment of silence settled in the atmosphere as Jimin fell into thinking, coming to the conclusion that there was no point keeping it as a secret anymore, "Soobin-", but he was cut off by Yeonjun's voice as the pink haired boy went out of the apartment and found the younger male standing on the stairs who took his phone off his ear immediately and instinctively declined the call, cold sweat of anxiety attacking his forehead-

"Soobin?", he asked confusingly, "Who are you talking to?"

"I-I called for a taxi", he stuttered, hoping Yeonjun hadn't heard his conversation as he slowly marched upstairs.

"Haven't you see my phone charger?", Yeonjun asked and Soobin sighed in relief as a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"No", he answered briefly.

"Shit. Where is it?", Yeonjun asked as he went inside again Soobin following lazily behind, his heart wrapped in a pure anger since his conversation was stopped in the most important part, "Come here and gather your bags. We're going to leave soon"