ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 32

(๑♡⌓♡๑)
      .-.
      _( " )_
      (_  :  _)
      / ' \
      (_/^\_)

(๑♡⌓♡๑)

"How was your weekend trip? " I asked Hyunjin excitedly. The first class just ended and now it was time for recess. We were on our way to the canteen, which was quite far from our classroom.

"I swear to god sarah, Jeju was so damn beautiful! It was the most beautiful place I've ever been. To be honest that was my first time to go there and I don't regret it. You should go there too, you'll definitely love it," told Hyunjin with a huge smile with his hands clasped together and I could see sparkles in his brown eyes. That really shows how happy and excited he was.

"I havent been there for so long. The last time I went there was when I was 4 but I could barely remember the place. Must be a lot of new changes there ," told I , sweet memories started to flash back in my mind, to where I was still have my parents and we had a family day. I was overjoyed when our parents brought us there ,the only thing that I can remember till now was the smiles of my parents and my brother ,having so much fun together.

Tears started to well up in my eyes, recalling back all our memories made me miss my parents so much and how I wish they are here for me. I miss their voices , their warm hugs ,their beautiful advises...

Mom ,dad... I hope you both doing great up there and I promise to take care of myself and Mark too. I miss you both so so much... I will make you proud of me.

"Sarah ,are you okay?" Hyunjin's voice broke into my train of thoughts. I wiped off my tears that was about to fall down my cheeks then turned to him, forced a smile. "Yeah ,I'm good. What was you saying?" I changed the topic.

"Ohh ,I was saying that if you ever wanna go to Jeju ,I recommend you to go to the most beautiful waterfall ever. The Cheonjiyeon waterfall. I swear to God you won't regret. I know you love waterfall ,don't you?" asked Hyunjin to which I nodded ,smiling. I can already imagine the beautiful waterfall as the water flowed down and the sound of the water fall with the birds chirp and flying around.

"You know me so well. Now you're making me eager to go there. The last time I went there was 14 years ago,"I told him.

"Wow ,that was so long time ago. You should visit there some time. A lot of beautiful places and fun activities you can do. Bring your brother," said Hyunjin as we took our lunch tray then went to one of the empty table. We sat down then started to eat while Hyunjin talked about his trip to Jeju.

After 15 minutes finishing our meal ,we walked back to our class and study together to prepare for the next lesson which is English.

My favourite subject...

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

Yo! Are you still in your class now? The boss wants to meet all of us. It's urgent.

I just got the text from Jeno and read it with furrowed eyebrows. What's so urgent till I need to skip my class ?  However ,I know it's a must for me to attend. So no choice I have to skip. Luckily the class haven't started yet. I tapped Hyunjin's table,who was sleeping. He lifted his head when he felt someone disturbed him. "What?"

"I need to go now. I have something urgent to do," told I ,hands busy were busy packing all my stuffs into my bagpack.

From his head down on the table , he sat up straight the moment he heard what I said ,looking at me in disbelief. "For real ? Now? But we still have class." I curt a nod, swung my bagpack over my shoulder.

"Just tell teacher anything as long as it's an acceptable reason," I said in a rush when my phone rang ,a call from Jeno. "I need to go now. See you tomorrow. Just text me anything about homeworks. Sayonara!" And with that I sprinted out from the class and answered the call.

"I'm coming ,where are you ?"

"I wait you by the roadside. Be quick."

I hang up the call immediately then ran out of the school. Luckily there was no teacher at all so I was safe to escape. I entered the car then put on the seatbelt.

"What's so important till I had to skip my class?" I questioned him as soon as he started to drive off.

"I'm not sure but we need to be there in 20 minutes sharp. I guess something is coming up," told Jeno ,earning a frowned from me.

Something's coming up.

Suddenly I have a bad feeling about this.

It took us 5 minutes to reach the mansion as Jeno was driving so damn fast till I had to tell him to slow down , nonetheless he ignored my words and continued speeding up.

"I would never let you drive ever again. Thank God I'm still alive," I joked , making Jeno to roll his eyes in annoyed. "Whatever."

We entered the house together then went straight to our meeting room. The others were all there , including Jisung—cause he didn't attend the school just now. Lazy ass boy. What do you expect. But still he's fucking smart,damn.

And I still love him no matter what.

Jeno and I stood behind Jisung. I glanced at him, he was looking at me from the side of his eyes and gave a small smile before turned his attention to his brother.

"Alright , everyone's here. I have a very important announcement to make. We're going to have a guest tonight," announced Mr Park, his face was so serious and it scared the shit out of me ,to be honest. I've never seen him so serious until today. This guest must be a very important guest.

"He's the leader one of strongest Mafia in Seoul as well, Kim Ki Bum or known as Key. I'm not sure what does he wants from me but I'm pretty sure it's not something good. We must be alert every of his actions. He's a cunning man , therefore we must be careful," told Mr Park again. "He will be here by 8 and I want everybody be ready by then. Jeno, tell Sarah what to do."

Now ,he looked even more serious with his hands clasped together and looked straight ,frowning. I glanced Jeno, he was serious too and I turned to look everybody. They all looked serious and fierce as hell.

This Key guy surely not a pretty good guy.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Yoo everyone!

How's everyone doing? Great ? 😉

Anyway ,it's still not to late to wish so....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL 🌲❤️❤️
HOPE ALL OF YOU HAD A GREAT AND WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS DAY!!!