ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 30

Author's POV

Sarah was feeling empty and alone although Jeno and the rest were with her-accept for Jinyoung and Jimin who were talking with the other guests. She just listened to the boys' conversation , not interested to join them. She thanked the waiter who gave her a glass of red wine and took a sip of it to relieve her thirsty throat.

From the corner of her eyes,she could see Jisung and Yuna were chatting with a group of teenagers, probably Yuna's friends that she was talking about earlier. Her mind told her to look away but her heart said the opposite. Her eyes just couldn't left from Jisung,who was smiling with them. It was rarely to see him smiling that much. She knew he would only smile a lot whenever they are together but her stubborn heart still got jealous of it.

She dranked her wine ,still not leaving her eyes but got chocked when she saw unexpected sight. Guess what ?

Yuna was pitching her boyfriend's cheek!

Her face was red due to the hard cough , grabbing the boys' attentions. Mark ran beside Sarah ,rubbing her back to ease the pain.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly at his sister. Sarah nodded a few times then wiped the tears in her eyes. "I-i'm okay. Just chocked with my own drink ," she let out a nervous laughed. Mark and the others sighed in relief.

"But are you sure you're okay? You seems moody though," asked Renjun,who noticed Sarah's sudden changed. She startled,didn't expect Renjun would noticed it.

"Yeah, he's right. You were so excited a moment ago but then keep quiet a minute later ," remarked Chenle.

"Are you okay,sis? Is there anything bothering you?" asked Jaemin , concerned. Sarah looked each of her friends, including Mark ,worried clearly shown on their faces. Sarah fake a smile ,"Don't worry , I'm fine. Nothing's bothering me ," she lied

"Sure ?" asked Haechan, earning a nod from her.

"Hey guys,I think we should introduce her to them ," told Haechan all of sudden. Sarah croaked her brows , clueless to what he said.
"Them? Who's them?" thought Sarah.

"Yeah. They are here! You definitely gonna love them ," told Chenle excitedly, pointing to a group of men that were a bit far from them. "Let's go," exclaimed Jaemin and they walked towards those men. Sarah followed them from behind but was gently pulled back by Jeno. "If you're not okay ,you can just tell me okay," said Jeno,smiled as his eyes turned into crescent. Sarah nodded then followed the others.

"Yo! What's up bros?" Mark greeted the six handsome men and hugged each of them, so did the other boys. Sarah couldn't believe her eyes, her mouth was slightly opened seeing those unbelievable handsome men.

"Shet ,they looking real hot man!" she thought to herself.

"By the way guys , meet Sarah. My sister ," Mark gestured his hand towards Sarah. She bowed politely and smiled ,"Hello ,I'm Sarah Lee."

"Hello ,it's nice to meet you. Your brother talks a lot about you. Glad that finally we meet. I'm Johnny," introduced the tall, handsome guy ,reaching his hand out to shake and Sarah gladly took it.

"Hello ,I'm Taeyong. It's nice to meet you too ," introduced Taeyong with a sweet smile.

Each of them introduced themselves then started to chat random things about their jobs and lives. Finally, Sarah able to laugh at their jokes and began to talk with them after being quiet for a moment ago. She eventually got comfortable with them and they really got along so well. Sarah really liked Johnny's jokes and the way he would teased Taeil ,which made her laughed even more. She already started to like them.

Little did she knew, from the corner of the hall, a pair of eyes were sharp looking at her. Ball his fingers into a fist as he saw Sarah was surrounded with a group of guys. His anger was mounting when one of the guy placed his arm on Sarah's shoulder and she didn't even budge it all.

"Jisung oppa, are you okay?" came Yuna and asked when she realized Jisung wasn't beside her anymore. Jisung turned to look at his cousin , automatically his expression changed.

"Yeah, I'm o-"

His words were cut off when the MC announced it was time for dance. Yuna was excited about it cause it is what she was waiting for. "Oppa ,can you dance with me? Let's dance together," pleaded Yuna ,beaming at Jisung.

"Sorry Yuna, but I don't dance ," he rejected softly ,in hope Yuna won't force him. Yuna pouted, flashing her lashes to Jisung, "Please ,just once okay? Please oppa..." persuaded Yuna ,hugging Jisung's arm and rest her head on his shoulder.

Jisung let out a heavy sighed, knowing that Yuna won't give up easily. "Fine ,I will."

The moment Yuna heard that ,she jumped in joy and straight away pulled Jisung to the dance floor. With a reluctant heart, Jisung had to follow her wish. He was a bit uncomfortable when Yuna wrapped her arms around his neck as their faces were close till he could feel her breath. He avoided from eye contact with Yuna, then turned to look at Sarah ,who was looking at him at the same time. He could see the disappointment in her eyes.

They both had an eye contact for a moment until Sarah broke it,looking away from Jisung then continued chatting with the others. Jisung mentally sighed, feeling worst for hurting his own lover's heart.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hey! I'm back 😛 I'm sorry if this chapter is sucks 😣 but I promise the next upcoming chapter will be better than this 😘 still working on it too!

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Anyway stay safe and healthy! Take care !

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

And please don't forget to vote , comment and share !