ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 48

"Haechan, which earrings should I wear ?" I asked Haechan, who was coincidently walked pass my room. He pointed then said, "The left one." I nodded then put on my earrings. I put on my heels then with one last look, I was done and satisfied with my look. I grabbed my purse then went downstairs where the rest were waiting.

Surprisingly, there were only three of them; Jeno, Renjun and Mark waiting at the living room. I was glad that I wasn't the last person. I walked towards them. "Hey guys!' They turned to look at me and I swear to God, their jaws were dropped with eyes widen in shocked.

"So, how do I look?"I asked, twirling in delight to show them my dress.

"Yoww!You look stunning sis!" Mark exclaimed in amazed. "Really? Not too much?"

"Cut the crap, Sarah. You look absolutely amazing," Jeno remarked. I chuckled at his compliment, pushing away all my overthinking thoughts. I supposed I should stop feeling inferior to myself and start long and being proud of myself.

After five minutes waiting for the others, we droved out towards the party. The three brothers were in another car and I didn't have the chance to meet Jisung first as we were told to wait in the cat first while waiting for them. After 20 minutes ride, finally we reached the Jeongdongjin beach.

I guess, it took a few minutes for me to realized that my mouth had been opened. In shocked. The party was a really really huge one, with full of rich people. This is my first party ever because I don't usually go to a party or anything cause it was kinda not my thing. But this, was totally amazing !

As I was looking around in amazed, a very familiar voice called my name. I turned to see, of course my handsome, adorable boyfriend a.k.a my own boss. "Hey boyfie."

He looked at me, didn't even respond to me. "Jisung?" I waved my hand in front of him then he startled. "U-uh, did you say something?" His faced turned red! I chuckled and asked ,"Are you okay?" What he said next was surprised me.

"You look beautiful baby. I was just lost my words when I saw you," he smiled as his cheeks turned even red. I laughed at his reaction. "Thank you babe. And you my man, look even more handsome and charming." Jisung indeed looked different tonight and to be honest, my heart screamed at how handsome my boyfriend was. I am the most luckiest girl in the universe to have him.

We went to meet their uncle. He was a really nice person and likes to tell jokes too. As they were talking, I excused myself to go to the restroom. On my way out, I bumped into someone and almost fell. That person who I bumped into quickly hold me by the waist. I was startled and quickly apologized. "That's okay miss. My mistake for not walking looking straight."

I just smiled and nodded then rushed to the restroom as I couldn't hold it anymore. After settling with my business, I went to the food section and took a chocolate cupcake. I felt like someone was watching, when I turned to my right, my got chilled. My instinct never lie. The guy I bumped into was starring at me. I quickly pulled my eyes away and went to the others. That was scary.

I distract myself by talking and listening to the others conversation. After awhile, i was abit calm and just ignored the guy who was still starring at me. Suddenly, the lights in the room changed into dim and the music turned into slow. It was the dance time.

"Will you dance with me, my queen?" Jisung pulled out his hand to me and bowed. Without hesitate, I said yes and took his hand into mine. He pulled my waist closer to him with his arms wrapped around it whereas, I wrapped my arms around his neck and we dance slowly, swaying to the music.

"Do you know how beautiful and hot you are right not?" Jisung suddenly whispered to my eyes. I could feel my body was harden, froze to his words. I was too stunned to respond, to which made him to chuckle. I could feel my cheeks turned like a tomato. Although he had said that for so many times, but still each time I will get shy.

"You look even hotter with that red cheeks," he whispered again. This time I couldn't it again and buried my face to his torso. His laughed get even louder. We continued to dance, as if there were only the two of us. I feel so safe and calm in his arms, even all my problems goes away.

However, remembering that he is going to Italy soon, made my heart broke a little. How am I going to be without him beside of me? Him being away could drive me crazy.

Damn ,Sarah. You shouldn't be thinking about it now and enjoy this last beautiful moment with him. And so, I pushed away all the sadness and cherish the moment.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

3rd POV

"You will pay for what you did, Park Jisung."

Said a guy as he watched the couple dance. He curled his fingers into a fist, full of anger and rage. Seeing them laughing and smiling towards each other made him even pissed. He hated to see the smile on Jisung.

"Will see how long your smile can last," he smirked and with that he walked away from the hall, heart full of revenge.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

Sarah's outfit for the party