ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 44

The meeting lasted for 3 hours and some already went home, preparing whatever they need to. We will begin our mission in the next 24 hours. I sat outside alone, taking a deep breath and looking at the beautiful sunset.

I remembered how Sarah and I would admired the sunset and talked about how we wish we could see the sunset at the beach-enjoy the view of the bright orange sun as it just about to hit the water on the horizon, feel the warm wind brush against our skin and listen to the wave calmly.

I closed my eyes slowly, imagine Sarah's beautiful smile smiling at me. Oh god,please protect Sarah. I can't imagine how my life gonna be without her by my side.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Jaehyun stood next to me,giving me a small smile. "Mind if I join?" he asked and I nodded.

"How long have you and Sarah together? Your brother told me that she's your girlfriend," asked Jaehyun, unexpected question.

"3 months. She's my assistant actually," I replied.

I heard Jaehyun let out a breath ,"You know, once I have someone who I really love and treasure the most. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever met. We've met unexpectedly, in a funny way. Whenever I thought about it again, I would laugh to myself," Jaehyun chuckled and I just listened.

"She was so busy with her phone and didn't even realized she got into my car. She thought it was the cab. That was the first time I saw her and from that day onwards, I fell for someone at first sight. We get to know each other, spend a lot of time together ,from stangers to friends then to lovers. We went through a lot and whatever I am, she still accepts me regardless how dangerous I am and that would affect her life." Jaehyun stopped for a moment ,trying to held back his tears.

"What happened to her?"

"One night, someone attacked our quarters and only a few of us were there. We didn't expect the attack ,as if they knew we were not that many. We didn't have the time to call for help,it was too late. It was a tragedic night ,the day she died... in my arms after saving me. She took the bullet instead of me and I couldn't forgive myself. I wasn't be able to protect her." I heard a soft sobbed from Jaehyun.

I tapped softly on his shoulder,hoping it will comfort him a little. "I miss her so much,missing her gorgeous smile, her beautiful brown eyes and her angelic voice. That's why when Jinyoung told me about Sarah , I didn't even hesitate to help. I don't want you to go through what I did. You are still young for all that," continued Jaehyun, with a smile.

"Thank you hyung. Thank you so much and i really appreciate it," I thanked him.

Sarah, I'll come for you.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬

SARAH'S POV

How long have I've been here? I didn't even know what day it was right now. There were no windows to look outside ,neither the lights. Nothing. Urgh! He said he likes me yet he gave me this kind of room? wasn't there any better room than this? I felt like my throat was burning in thirst and my stomach grumbled as hell. The last time I ate was during recess which I didn't know how many days ago since I got kidnapped.

Can't they give me food to eat?

As if the God heard me, the door suddenly creaked open and the same bold man entered. He switched on the lights ,then I could see him bringing a tray of food then put it on the table next to me. He was about to leave the room but I shouted at him.

"Hey!How do you expect me to eat with my hands are tied up?"

*Stupid asshole. Does he even has a brain to think?*

He looked at me with hesitation, whether he should untied my hands or not. I rolled my eyes in annoyed , "Don't worry, I won't escape okay? Do you think I can fight with you guys in this kind of condition? I just wanna eat,come on. Fucking starving dude," I exclaimed. I'm not stupid. Even if I want to fight in this kind of 'weak' me, I could get beat up to death.

At last ,he untied my hands and I rushed to the table to eat my food. They really want to starve me to death. Geez .

"Oh by the way bald man," I called him again.

"What?" he retorted.

"Can't you guys at least give me a better room? Or at least keep the lights on. Do you think I'm a vampire that could see in the dark?"

"No but I will keep the lights on," he replied before left the room. Well ,at least the lights were on. I finished my food then laid down on the cold floor. Thinking about Jisung, Mark and the others. They must be worried sick about me.

Jisung... I miss you so much. I burst into tears, couldn't held it back anymore. I didn't want any of this to happen but why did it happened to me?

I just wanna go home.