ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 19

Sarah's Pov

"Hyunjin, I'm sorry I can't walk back home with you. Something came up and I need to be hurry," I informed Hyunjin as my hands whisked my stuffs into my bag. "Okay, no problem. Be careful." I bid him goodbye and dashed out from the class. I ran back home,it took only 10 minutes for me to reach as the mansion is quite near from school.

"Hey Sarah. How's school?" Renjun asked the moment I entered the house. He was sitting on the couch in the living room,watching tv show with Haechan,Chenle and Jaemin. "Hey ,it's fine. By any chance, is Jisung home?" They shrugged their shoulders and Haechan was about to open his mouth to say something but Jeno interrupted. "Did Jisung skip school again?" he asked as he walked down the stairs towards us.

"Is he in his room ?" I asked. Jeno hummed, "Did something happened at school?" Jeno asked again ,hands on his hips. "Nothing ." I sprinted up the stairs,made a beeline towards Jisung's room.

"Jisung!" He jolted up from his bed then rubbed his chest,surprised by me who suddenly raided into his room. "The hell! Could you at least knock,huh?" Jisung frowned but I didn't care. "Let me ask you one question. Why did you let Sunwoo did that to you?" Jisung startled at my sudden question. "You dont wanna know." He tried to avoid my gaze.

"Why?"

"Sarah please, dont talk about it anymore," he pleaded.

"Why?Just tell me why!"

"Because I dont have the reason !" He ejaculated.

I scoffed, "I'm not surprised if that Jungwoo guy left because of your stubborness."

"W-what did you said?I dare you to say it again," he scowled as his face turned red in anger.

"I said, I'm not surprised that Jungwoo guy left because of your stubborness," I repeated my words.

"GET OUT! I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!!"

I stunned. This was the second time he raised his voice at me but this even worst until Jeno and Chenle came to us and asked what happened. Neither of us answered. A tear was forming but I wouldn't let it fall. "Fine." I pushed Jeno aside and stormed out from the room.

I ran to the garden, the only place that could calm me right now.I fell on my knees,tears started to fall down one by one. I cried and cried till my lungs felt like popping out from my chest. I dont know why but whenever Jisung raised his voice at me,it really hurts me inside. My heart aches as if it was stabbed by a knife many times. I didnt know how long I cried but I was freaking short of breath.

"Hey, feeling better?" I turned around to see Haechan looking at me with a warm smile. I returned the smile and nodded. "Yeah."

"I'm sorry on behalf Jisung . What he did was wrong ," told Haechan as he sat beside me. I didnt say anything,just let him do the talking. "However what you said was a mistake. A  huge mistake." I crocked my  brows in confusion but didnt asked the reason. Let Haechan explained what he meant. "I believe Jeno told you about Jungwoo but he didnt tell you the whole story. Where is he? Why is he not here with us,right?" I nodded, now that I remember Jeno never mentioned where was Jungwoo. He just said Jungwoo wasnt here anymore.

"It's because Jungwoo died three years ago." Haechan words really shocked me. "W-what?" My voice came out like a whisper.So that was why Jisung got really pissed. "Yup, he died three years ago due to an explotion.It was a disaster incident and since that day onwards ,Jisung completely changed."

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Jungwoo,Jeno and Jisung were really closed before..like brothers by blood.Jungwoo was the eldest among us and he babied JIsung since he was kid. You wouldnt believe how was Jisung before,totally opposite of him now. But after Jungwoo died, he got depression and locked himself for days. His brothers tried to talk with him but he ignored. Same goes to Jeno but he managed to move on and accept the fact. Ever since that,he doesn't want people to mention about Jungwoo."