ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 33

We spent less than 20 minutes discussing about what we should prepare tonight's guest before Mr Park dismissed us. Some of us went back to their rooms to prepare their stuffs that they would be needed later on.

"Sarah ,come with me. I'll tell you what to do," told Jeno ,who was just coming out from Jisung's room. I followed Jeno to his room and sat on his couch. He took out two guns from his drawer besides his bed then gave one of it to me.

I looked at the gun then him , confused. "What is this for?" I asked cluelessly.

Jeno sighed , "For your protection. You should at least keep a gun with you so that you have a weapon to defend yourself. Danger is still out there and we must be prepared. Here take this," explained Jeno. I hesitantly took it as I never kept any bullet weapon with me.

"But—"

"No buts. Take this ," Jeno shut me as he put the gun on my hand. I gulped, although I've used weapons before but that was when I was on my training ,not when I need to bring it with me all the time.

"So I'll tell you what to do and not to do. Like the boss said, this guy is a cunning man therefore you should be careful around him. Never ever listen to what he said ,never ever trust him and don't talk with him. If he talks with you ,just smile then walk away. He knows how to manipulate people's mind. Don't get near him. Just do what I said and you'll be fine," told Jeno.  I was silent for a moment, trying to digest what he had conveyed. "How dangerous is this guy?" I questioned.

"Ohh ,you wouldn't wanna know,sweetie. He's very dangerous that he ever drove someone till crazy and then commit suicide ,in a horrible way. And a lot. You can do research about him though," Jeno answered to which I nodded , understood. He's indeed dangerous. I must keep my distance away from him.

"Anything you wanna know ?" Jeno asked , breaking my thoughts. I shaked my head in no. "Then perhaps you can prepare your things now and have some rest cause tonight will be a busy night."

"Alright ,I better get going. Thanks for this," I lifted the gun then said ,"See you later." We said goodbyes then I headed back to my room.

I entered my room but then got surprised by someone inside it.

"Jisung,what are you doing here?" I said in whispered and briskly shut the door then locked it. He was lying on my bed whilst playing with his phone. The moment he saw me ,he kept his phone in his pocket then ran up to me and engulfed me into a hug. He buried his face into my neck, tightening his arms around my waist.

"Baby, what took you so long ?" Jisung asked,not moving his head from my neck. I got flustered whenever he calls me baby. I found it cute. I wrapped my arms around him too and swayed our body softly. "Sorry ,I was with Jeno. He was telling me about our guest tonight," I told him , earning a hummed from him. "What about you? Why are you waiting for me in the room? What if someone caught you sneaking into my room?"

Jisung moved his head from my neck then looked at me , straight into my eyes. "I miss you," he mumbled, enough for me to hear. I chuckled , didn't know my boyfriend is being such a baby.

"But we just met just now,during the meeting," I said.

"But I can't talk with you nor look at you. And you have been at school for the whole morning. Why did you even go to school when I'm at home?" He pouted. Not being able to hold myself ,I cupped his face and brought it closer as I'm too short for his height. "Because why not ," as soon as I said that ,I gave him a peck on the lips. His eyes went widen for a moment before his lips curled into a smile.

"Can I have it again ?" He pouted his lips,asking for more kisses. I laughed at his cute actions nonetheless gave him a few more kisses on the lips. "You really know how to melt my heart and that's why I love you even more!" I laughed at his statement ,so did he.

"By the way ,did Jeno told you what to do ? Better take his words serious cause it's for your safety," said Jisung , pulling away the hug and pulled me to sit next to him on my bed.

"Yeah ,he told me what to do and not to do. But what if he tries to talk with me and when I refuse, he would force me to talk?" I asked ,that question had been running in my mind.

"Hmm ,just make any excuses to avoid from talking with him. Do you wanna know why you shouldn't talk with him?"

My head turned to him immediately ,of course that question too,running in my mind. Curiosity was filling in me.

"Because he likes girl. He loves to plays with young girls. You know what I mean by play?" I gulped by his words. Okay ,that made sense why I can't talk with him. I've seen in movies and dramas about this situation and I don't want to be involve in it. It's a nightmare for every girls.

"Yes , really understand. So that means he's—" I paused , couldn't bring myself to say those words.

Jisung nodded , understood what I was trying to say. "Yep ,he would kidnap young girls and then forced them into prostitution. But don't worry ,I promise you'll be safe," assured Jisung. I wasn't afraid of getting kidnap though cause I can protect myself however I felt bad for those helpless girls. They couldn't even defend themselves. I'm a girl too and I really understand how they feel.

"Baby ,what's bothering you? Are you okay? Don't worry ,I will never let him touch you. I'll protect you at any cost ," convinced Jisung,pulling my hand into his.

"I wasn't worry about that but I was thinking about those girls that were forced into something they don't wanna do. Luckily we don't do prostitution," said I.

"We don't do those things cause we respect women." His words melted my heart. How lucky I am to have a gentle boyfriend like him.

We talked for a bit before he left as he wanted me to have rest. I took a quick shower then did some of my English homeworks. I texted Hyunjin asking was there any homeworks for the last class but he hasn't reply to me yet. Tired of waiting for his reply, I decided to take a nap for an hour before get ready for tonight.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Another chapter ? ;) Enjoy! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Don't forget to vote , comment and share too if you like the story ! ❤️