ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 56

Jisung's hands were tied behind and his face were full of bruises . Seeing him like this made my heart hurt even more. Behind him was a guy, with his gun on Jisung's head.

"Peekabo. Finally you found us," said the man. It was too dark to see his face. Slowly he got out from the darkness and showed his face.

"Kevin," Jimin said. "Let my brother go."

"Hello Sarah," Kevin greeted me, ignoring Jimin. "I am so pleased to meet you at last."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Now seeing him face to face, I felt like I had seen him somewhere but I couldn't remember.

"I like you in dress better, like the first time I saw you," he cackled.

Dress? A sudden face appearred in my mind.

The man who bumped into me and starred at me the whole night during the party. It was him ! Why I never figured this out sooner. Damn it!

Realizing the sudden changed of my expression, he let out a loud laugh, "Remember me now?"

"Let him go!" yelled Jeno.

Kevin smirked, "Let's have some fun first, shall we?"

He pulled Jisung inside then his people started to attack us. They started shooting as we ran for covers and shot back at them. Some were managed to avoid the bullets, some were not.

"Jeno Sarah! You both go and save Jisung, we'll take care of the rest," told Jimin. "Go, we'll cover you!"

Jeno and I quickly ran into the room where Jisung and Kevin were. We walked cautiously into the dark room. Suddenly, the door behind us was shut and the lights were on. We saw Jisung sat by the corner of the room with his hands still tied.

"Jisung!" I cried.

"Sarah," he sounded weak. Jeno and I ran to him but stopped when someone shouted.

"Not so fast, you both."

We turned around to face Kevin,, this time he didn't have his gun with him. "If you want him, you have to go through me first."

"Alright, let's settle this," said Jeno threw his gun aside and swung his fist straight to Kevin. I threw my gun aside too and helped Jeno to defeat him.

Although it was one versus two, Kevin was too strong too fight. I fought with all my strength- swung my punched and kicks- but it seems that it didn't gave him any effect. In fact, he was getting stronger, as if he didn't have any weakness.

I wanted to punched his face, however he was fast enough to dodge and send me fly with a kick. I chocked with my own breath and couldn't even get up for a moment. Jisung shouted my name whereas Jeno continued to fight with Kevin.

"All of you are weak! You can't even defeat me," said Kevin proudly.

"Stop being so proud,Kevin. You never know you will end up like your beloved uncle," said Jeno. Kevin's face turned red in anger right away after hearing to what Jeno said. I saw him took out something from his pocket. It was a knife !

Knowing what was his intention gonna be, I forced myself up and ran to him when he was about to attack Jeno. I kicked his hand and the knife was thrown aside. I continued to kick and punched him right on his face and stomach. He stumbled back and dropped to his knee.

"Just give up. There's no way you could beat us. Surrender now," I warned, moving closer to him.

"Give up? Over my dead body," he gruffed and slashed his knife at my right thigh then kicked me once again. I couldn't get away from it in time as I didn't realized he had another knife in his hand.

"SARAH!!!" Jeno and Jisung shouted.

I winced in pain as the blood dripping non stop and the unbearable pain I felt behind my head. Jeno quickly ran to me. "Oh my god Sarah. You blood is non stop coming out," said Jeno as he looked horrified. I pressed my wound to put a pressure on it so that the blood will stop coming out. Blood were everywhere and I could feel my head was a little bit dizzy.

Kevin darted towards us but Jisung pushed him aside. We didn't even know when did he untied himself. Jisung and Kevin fought before Jeno joining them, helping Jisung to beat Kevin.

Suddenly, we got a shocked info from Jaemin through our earpiece.

"Guys, you gotta get out from the building. There is a bomb and its going to explode less than 15 minutes!"

"Jisung, we need to get out right now. They planted a bomb and it's going to explode soon," told Jeno.

"Okay," Jisung responded. They both helped me up and brought me out of the room.

"You won't get away in time," said Kevin then rushed towards Jisung and pulled his leg, causing him to stumbled in front.

"Bring Sarah out!" he shouted to Jeno.

"Wait, no.We can't leave you ," I shouted back.

"Go Jeno! Bring her out right now!"

With no choice, we headed out. As soon we got out from the building, Mark quickly went to us and help me up.

"Mark, Jisung is still in there. We have to get him out right now," I said, tears streaming down like a waterfall. I can't loose him anymore.

"Where's Jisung?" asked Jimin, looking worried.

"He is still in there, sir. We were about to get out but Kevin pulled him. He told us to go first," explained Jeno. He called Renjun to treat my wound but I refused.

"We must get Jisung now, please...." I begged them.

"I'll go inside," told Jinyoung. He prepared his gun.

"No, I'll go," Yoongi stopped Jinyoung.

"I'm coming with you," said Jake.

They prepared their guns and ran inside. However...

It was too late...

The building exploded.

"NO!!! JISUNG !!!!"

I ran towards the buildings regardless of my injured leg, I forced myself to run.

"Sarah, don't! It's too dangerous," Mark called. He went to stop me, wrapped his arms around me and pulled to prevent me from going into the burning building.

"Jisung is in there, Mark. HE'S IN THERE! Please save him!" I cried hysterically.

My whole world collapsed and I felt my heart was not beating anymore. I couldn't take the pain any longer and collapsed on the floor in a ragged heap as my anguish flowed out in a rush of uncontrollable sobs.

Mark hugged me tightly to comfort but it didn't made me feel any better. My chest was hurt due to the crying and my head was spinning like crazy. The others were in shocked and panic too especially Jinyoung and Jimin.

I cried even harder and the last thing I knew everything went dark.