ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 57

"Sarah, please eat a little bit," Mark persuaded. He brought the spoon of porridge to my mouth but I refused to eat.

"You have not eaten for two days, Sarah," told Mark in a soft tone.

"I'm not hungry," I replied, pulling the comforter up to my head.

Mark sighed, gave up to persuade me. "I just leave it here in case you are hungry."

He then left the room.

It had been a week since the incident and since then I didn't even get out from my room at all. Just laid in my room, skipped my classes and cried all day long. My eyes were swollen due to non stop crying and my head was throbbing really bad.

I opened the gallery from my phone, starring at one by one of our pictures. I miss him so much- I miss his touch, his voice, his charming smile... I miss everything about him.

I blamed myself for not being able to save him, just like how he did to me before. I was a failure. Remembering all of our moments and promises we made, really breaks me into pieces. For the countless time, tears rolling down one by one.

A called coming in, it was Hyunjin. He had been calling me since last week and I never answered his calls. I just didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanna be alone.

Tears kept on falling till I didn't realized I fell asleep.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

2 YEARS LATER

"Hello my little sis, how are you today?"

"Feeling good, just like other days."

"That's good. Anyway, I'll stop by at your place tomorrow alright. Kinda busy today."

"Yeah, sure. No worries."

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Bye bye!"

"Take care brother."

I hanged up the call.

Two years had passed, I finally able to move on and accept the fact that he is gone forever. But he will always stays in my heart, always own my heart no matter what. I miss him every single day and not even a day I didn't think about him.

I quit working for the Park's family and successfully graduated from my high school. Although Jinyoung offered me to live with them but I decided to move out and live alone. I bought a house out of the town, away from the city and everyone. Only Mark and Jeno knew where I live because they usually visited me once in awhile.

At first, Mark was reluctant to let me live alone but I reassured him not to worry and trust me. At last he agreed with one condition-every two weeks, I must go back and stay with him. I just agreed with his requirement as long as I can live alone. I wanted to work but Mark didn't allow it because he said he still can support me. Also it was part of the requirements of his.

I walked along the beach, watching people enjoying their time with the families, kids running around playing the kites and building sandcastle. The calming sound of the wave and the light breeze coming against me, the fresh air felt very warm as I felt like I was sleeping in a comfortable bed. Beach felt like a solution to all of my problems and stress as I felt like my mind was at peace.

After a few minutes walking, I decided to go back as it was getting dark. Luckily, my house quite near by the beach and so I just walked home. Along the way, my thoughts were only about 'what should I cook for tonight.' My stomach was already grumbling.

I took out my keys to unlock the door, but I stopped when I realized the door was not luck. Not only that, it was not really closed. I remembered I locked my door before I left and it was impossible to unlock by itself. It cant be Mark or Jeno because they didn't keep my house keys. Which means , there was somebody broke into my house.

My heart was beating fast and my hands were trembling, who might it be. I slowly opened my door and walked inside. I always kept a pepper spray with me just in case I needed, I took it from my pocket and ready to spray if there was anyone attacks me. I loooked around, there was no sight of a person or anything. I made my way to the kitchen, assuming this person might be in the kitchen. Instead, I was surprised to see food on the table. I started to freak out.

However, my eyes caught something that really made my heart almost stop beating. It was a ring and not just any ring, it belongs to Jisung. It was our promise rings ,the one he got for us two years ago. My shivering hand slowly reached out to the ring and took it to look even closer.

Indeed it was his.

This can't be. Is someone trying to put a prank on me.

"Sarah..."

This time, I froze when a soft voice came from behind. A very very familiar voice, the voice that I miss so much and wish I could hear again. I turned around, couldn't believe my eyes. Tears started streaming in my eyes.

Was this real? Am I not dreaming?

"Jisung!"

°°° The End °°°