ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 16

Sarah's POV

I pushed Chenle aside and ran into the house. The others followed me from behind. I pushed the door opened and my lips automatically smile. Mr Park and Jimin were there too,asking how was his feeling right now.

"Mark," I softly called his name and their heads turned to me.

"Hey," he said with a weak smile. Jimin moved aside so that there was a space for me. I ran to Mark and hugged him tightly. "S-Sarah , I c-can't breathe," Mark tapped my arm,trying to let go of the hug. "Sorry but I miss you ..you don't know how panicked I was when I saw you badly wounded. I told you to be careful yet you get yourself hurt ," I scolded him. "I'm sorry... Come here." Mark pulled my wrist and hugged me again. I couldn't help but cry in his embraced. You don't know how much I was afraid to lose him ,he's the only family I have... I don't know what I'm gonna do if I ever lose him.

"Hey ,only Mark? What about me?"

Our attention turned to the owner of the voice. His bed was next to Mark ,only separate by the curtains. He had his sour face looking at us with crossing arms ,showing protest.

"Aww ,sorry... We didn't even realized that you were awake," said Jaemin that made all of us burst into laughter. "Ouch," said Haechan ,placing his palm on his heart , pretending to feel hurt.

"Thank God both of you are awake," said Jimin with a relieved smile plastered on his face.

"Now that everyone is here, I wanna make an announcement. We are still in danger and those bastards are still hunting us. So,I want all of us to stay at home and only go out when we need to. Understood?" emphasized Mr Park.

"Yes,sir ," we respond in unison.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Good morning ,class."

The students begin to scramble back to their own seats as Miss Dina ,our class teacher walked in the class. There was a boy behind her,looking down in shy. "Class,today we have a new student. Introduce yourself."

The boy looked up and our eyes met but he quickly looked away. Cute...

"Hi,my name is Hwang Hyunjin and I'm an exchange student. Hope we can be friends ," he introduced himself then bowed. Some of the girls started to giggle over him. Not gonna lie ,he's pretty good looking.

"You may sit next to Sarah," Miss Dina gestured her hand to the empty sit-which was next to me. I moved my bag from the chair as he walked towards my direction. I glanced him from the side of my eyes. He was settling with his things.

"Alright students..now give me all your attentions," said Miss Dina. I took out my English book and focus on what the teacher was teaching.

The bell rang , showing the end of the first lesson and recess time. We thanked Miss Dina and some students rushed out from the class already. I kept some of my books in my bag and some I'm gonna keep it in my locker. Hyunjin was still doing his works. Should I say hi to him? Let's give it a try.

"You're not eating ?" I asked ,making him to stop writing.

"Err..no because I don't know where's the canteen ," he said, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. I smiled at his cute statement.

"Come on ,follow me. I'll show you around ," I said. "Really ? Thanks !" he beamed.

"By the way ,I'm Sarah ," I reached out my hand to shake and he took it.

"Nice to meet you ."

"Me too. Let's go or else the food will be gone by the students ," and we both chuckled.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Who expected Hyunjin will appear in this story 🌝