ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 45

JISUNG'S POV

Finally, the long awaited day has come. 127 Gang ,GOT7 Gang and our gang had gather around after settled preparing and double chcecking our weapons and equipments.

We stood in line with Jinyoung,Taeyong and Jaebum stood in front of us.

"Today is the day we will bringing back Sarah. Remember our plan,stay focus and be alert with your surroundings. There might be a trap ," Jinyoung spoke,looking sharp at us one by one. "We will get out of there safely. I promise that."

And so, we started going to the destination. To be honest, I was a little scared although this was not my first mission.

I've been worst.

I just can't afford to lose anyone now. I turned to my side when a warm hand hold mine. Jimin gave me comfort smile and mummured 'its okay,don't worry'.

It took 3 hours ride to get to the place. We had to get deeper into the forest as the place actually in the middle of forest.

From what Jaemin and Doyoung told us, they found the exact location where Sarah was and it turned out to be Key's old mansion-his late parents' mansion.

His parents were murdered by their enemies when he was 10 year old. He then moved to his uncle and since then he started to behave violently. Thus his old mansion had been empty for years. But now ,he's making it as their hideout. This place was hard to locate ,it was even not in the map.

Our van stopped 400m away from the mansion in order not to get caught by the guards that were guarding their place. We needed to find their positions and see how many were there.

"Alright guys, this is it. Stay focus and update everything you see. Do not attack until I say so," told Taeyong,who was leading us.

"Bambam and Yuta, both of you know what to do right?" asked Jaebum ,earning a nod from them.

"Ready to shoot some heads?" Yuta asked Bambam excitedly.

"Hell yeah!" They took their weapons and double checked everything, to be make sure their weapons were in complete equipments. Then they went separate ways-Yuta went to the left and Bambam went to the right. Their job was to backup and be the eyes for us. They were the snipers.

"We're in the position," they informed through our earpiece.

"So now you guys are like monkeys huh?" Young Jae asked jokingly, followed the others' soft laughed.
"Update if you see anything or anyone," Taeyong commanded.

"Copy that,sir," Yuta and Bambam replied.

While waiting for their info, we prepared our own weapons and put on our bulletproof vest. Soon later, Bambam and Yuta started giving informations.

"On the east 5 men and 3 men at the front," reported Bambam.

"West, 5 men and 2 men at the back," reported Yuta after that.

"Alright,let's move boys," ordered Jinyoung.

"Wait wait!" Yuta and Bambam stopped us.

"What's wrong?" Jackson asked.

"There's someone coming. It's ..... it's Key."

"Copy that. Prepare yourself ,boys. We split into two,follow our plan and stay focus. This war is about to begin," Jinyoung gave the order. We nodded and started to split ways.

Our plan was ,in order to get inside the mansion, we need to clear the entrance. Thus GOT7 gang will settled on the east whereas the 127 Gang will settled on the west. Luckily the snipers already settled the front and back. Which was easier for us to get in without anyone realized.