ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 14

"Sarah ,wake up."

I felt a soft shake on my shoulder,making me to awake. I squinted my eyes a few times as the sudden lights entered my eyes.

"Go and take your shower. The breakfast is ready ," said Jeno with a smile. I nodded then when to his room to take shower. After I settled with myself ,I went to have my breakfast. Everyone was there ,waiting for me. I sat next to Chenle but regretted it because Jisung was just in front of me. Thinking about what happened between us yesterday ,made me blushed. Why did I do that ? Where did the courage came from? And now how am I gonna face him ? I secretly glanced at him, he looked normal as if nothing happened. Well , that's relief me a little.

"Do you want coffee or tea ?" Chenle asked me. "Tea , please ." I lifted my cup to Chenle so that he could help me to pour the tea. "Thanks." I gave him a smile so did he. However my smile died when I saw Jisung was glaring at us. I gulped the way he looked at Chenle ,his eyes were darken. What's gotten into him ?

Ignoring his glares, I ate my breakfast while listening to the others' conversation. I will laugh a bit whenever Jaemin teased Renjun and how Renjun will hit Jaemin playfully. We talked a lot of random things. After all of us finished with our breakfast , Chenle and I went to the basement for our training.

There was one thing that I just found out about Chenle-- he's really good with knives. He showed me some of his skills and taught me how to defend ourselves from getting jab with a knives whenever fight with enemies. I gain more knowledge and information about fighting and skills.

As usual ,we trained for 5 hours. Actually we supposed to start at 2.00pm but Chenle and I decided to start early so that we could have our free time at evening. Jisung and I skipped our school because Mr Park wanted all of us to stay at home for our safety. It could be dangerous out there after what happened.

Done with our training, we had our lunch then rest. I went to see Mark, hoping he would awake but despondent. I held his hands,rubbed it with my thumb. I stared at his pale face ...how long are you gonna sleep, Mark?

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

I breathe in as the evening breeze brushed against my face ,made me to feel calm. All those restless and sadness feeling in my heart were now slowly fading away. I didn't know there was a garden behind this mansion because I never went out to explore. And now that I have the time,I went out and found this beautiful garden.

There was a mini waterfall with fishes and a small bridge to cross over and variety of beautiful flowers all around. It was really beautiful and mesmerizing. I wonder who design this garden, he must be a good garden designer. I was relaxing at a gazebo, I couldn't take my eyes off from the waterfall. I could smell the flower scents and I can see the bees and butterflies flying around the flowers. Such a beautiful garden...

"Hey."

I turned to the owner of the voice ,Jeno sat in front of me with a mug in his hand.

"Hey," I replied his greetings,smiling.

Silence took over us as we were enjoying the beauty of nature. But not long when Jeno started to spoke . "Beautiful isn't it ?"

I glanced at him for a moment before answer his question. "Yes ,it's really beautiful. I've never seen a beautiful garden like this. To be honest ,I never knew there was a garden here." Jeno and I chuckled at my statement.

"The way it had been design are so beautiful and it looks like in a fairytale. This person must be a creative guy ," I stated.

Jeno grinned ,"Do you know who design this garden ?" I shooked my head ,no idea who it was. I took a sip of my hot chocolate ,waiting for his respond.

"Jisung."

I choked with my own drink when Jeno mentioned that name. Jeno rubbed my back as I was coughing really bad. Jisung did this ?!

I cleared my throat and asked ,"Are you serious? He did this all by himself?"

"Yup but not alone. There was another person who did with him," told Jeno. I nodded with my mouth 'o' ,still couldn't believe it was Jisung who design the garden. I didn't know he can gardening because he doesn't looks like an outdoor person. That's why people always said , "never judge a book by its cover."

"His name was Jungwoo. Kim Jungwoo," said Jeno out of the blue.I furrowed my brows, confused when suddenly he mentioned a name that I've never heard before. "Who?"

"Mark told me you asked him about the guy in the picture. His name was Jungwoo." I leaned forward,this is the time I've been waiting for.

When I didn't say anything,he continued ,"He was one of us ,the longest member in the family mafia. He was also my partner and my best friend. He was very kind to all of us ," he paused ,then took a deep breath before continued,"But now ,he's not here anymore and I still couldn't believe that ." I saw a tear escaped from his eye but he quickly wiped it off.

"I'm sorry if I keep asking about him," I apologized,feeling guilty in me.

"Nah, that's okay." He forced a smile.

"You don't have to tell me anymore. I don't wanna upset you more,", I said softly, caressing his hand to comfort him. I don't know what happened to that Jungwoo guy but I know there must be a secret Jeno was hiding from me. But I'll just wait till the time comes.