ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 12

Jisung's POV

I watched as Jaemin let go of Sarah. Jaemin bowed to me before he left the room ,leaving Sarah and I alone. I saw Jaemin carried Sarah to the room and I followed them. Honestly, I was a bit pissed seeing Jaemin hugged Sarah. There was a feeling of slightly hurt but at the same time mad. I can't explain the feeling,it's complicated...

I looked at Sarah-her eyes were puffy and my heart was aching seeing her in this condition. I closed the door behind me, afraid she will escape.

"Please let me meet my brother. Please .." Sarah begged ,tears streaming down her face and my heart even hurts. I wanna pulled her into my arms and comfort her but I hold myself. I can't do that..not for now...

"No,you can't. They're still treating him so you have to wait ," I said in amiable. I didn't want to pressure her. She shooked her head then ran to the door but gladly I caught her. She struggled to be free but the more she tried ,the more I tighten my arms around her waist.

"Shhh ,shhh....calm down Sarah. He'll be fine ,I promise," I whispered to her ,hoping she would calm.

"I wanna see him .. please..." She muttered but I could hear her clearly. I pulled her close to me,hugging her from behind. I don't know how to comfort people so I hope this will works. Eventually,her scruffled getting slower and slower.

"Don't worry , he'll be fine. Shh.. don't cry okay ," I brought her to the bed,slowly let her sit on the bed. She seems lost ,blank.. I sat next to her, took her hand into mine.

She started to sob again and this time,I didn't hesitate to pulled her into my arms. I wanna make her feel better and be there for her. She wrapped her arms around me and burried her face into my chest ,letting out a soft sob. I caressed her head gently and pecked her head. My heart was beating fast as this is my first time being so close to a girl. I hugged her even tighter,not wanting to let her go.

After quite some times comforting her ,I pulled away the hug even though half of my heart didn't want to but I had to.

"Don't cry okay ," I cupped her face,wiping her tears with my thumbs. She didn't even budged or moved. She stared into my eyes blankly and it made my heart beats even faster.

"You need to sleep. I'll tell you when Mark is awake, alright ?" She didn't say anything or nod.

I helped her to lay down then drew the blanket up to her neck. I switched on the lamp next to the bed. I looked at her for a moment before walked away. However,I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned around to face Sarah. We both gazed at each other in the eyes.

"Can you stay with me?" she asked.

I smiled at her question then nodded. She moved to the side ,giving me some space. I got into the blanket,laying beside her. She snuggled to me and I wrapped my arms around her. Within seconds, I could hear soft snores coming from her. Finally she's asleep. I pulled her closer to me and it felt so nice to have her by my side. And I hope ,our relationship will get better after this.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

I woke up due to my phone rang, indicating there was a message coming. I took out my phone from my pocket and read the text. It was from Jimin,asking where am I. I replied a quick text then kept my phone in my pocket back. I looked at Sarah,sleeping soundly like a baby. I tucked her hair that covering her face behind her ear. She's indeed pretty when she's asleep. What a masterpiece... I slowly moved her hands that were wrapping around me,not wanting to wake her up.

"Sleep tight Sarah," I whispered and pecked her forehead. I left the room and went to Jinyoung's office.

When I got there , everyone was there except Haechan and Mark. I sat next to Jimin. All of them hadn't change their clothes yet.

"How's Sarah ? Is she okay ?" The first question that came out from Jinyoung's mouth.

"Yes, she's sleeping."

"Everyone's here ?" Jimin asked and we nodded.

"Hyung ,what actually happened?" I asked. Jinyoung and Jimin sighed heavily while the others with their heads down. "We just got attacked on our way back ," told Jimin. "They weren't satisfied when we didn't agree with their conditions. The conditions were all nonsense and we are not gonna waste time with that. So Jimin and I decided to cut off whatever our agreements with them," remarked Jinyoung.

"And then on our way back, they attacked us. Luckily we managed to fight back although Mark and Haechan got injured," continued Jaemin.

"So what are we gonna do now ? We can't let them get away easily ," I asked,looking at each one of them.

"Leave it to me. I'll figure it out ," said Jinyoung in a serious tone.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Since I didnt update for two days , I'm giving you two chapters at one go 🤗 I will update the next chapter as soon as I can 😂 OH YEAS BTW ! DONT FORGET TO STREAM SUPERM ALRIGHT ! (They look so freaking amazing and i can't breathe while watching their mv 😣)