ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 11

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Two days had passed and the others were still not back yet. We didn't get any texts or calls from them but Renjun and I always checked them through the CCTV. But checking them through the CCTV wasn't enough ,we want to hear news from them and now Renjun and I worried. My instincts said there might be something happened but I shoved away the feeling. They should be back soon so I just have to wait.

I've been in the gym since noon ,not wanting to leave yet. This week I was supposed to train with Chenle but we postponed it to next week. I currently practice with my punches and kicks. I need to improve more and get myself stronger than before. I punched the punching bag with all my strength and also tried to distract myself from those negative thoughts that had been hunting me since two days ago.

I heard the door opened but didn't bother to turn around, assuming it was Renjun. I continued with my practice as I heard footsteps were coming closer to me.

"Sarah."

I sighed just as a cold voice called my name. It wasn't Renjun but Jisung. I ignored him , pretending that I didn't hear anything as I was wearing my earphones but didn't played any songs.

"Sarah ,do you hear me?" he spoke again. I ignored him because I knew the reason why he came looking for me.

"Sarah, I know you're not listening to songs. Don't try to fool me," he said deadpan.

I stopped, frowned when he knew that I was pretending. I pulled out my earphones and faced him. My face was clearly showing no emotions or feelings.

"Yes. Is there anything you want ?" I asked in monotone. I have no mood to talk with him right now.

"Umm , you might forget to check the time ."

I took a quick glanced at the wall clock. It was passed 4 o'clock -passed his "teatime cookies". I was supposed to bake the cookies before 4pm.

"My cookies ," he said as he tapping his foot on the floor.

"It's getting late. I'll make it for you tomorrow." I turned around to continue with my practice. He's really such an annoying person.

"What ?I want it now ," he insisted.

"Please, I promise I'll make for you tomorrow. I'll make more than usual plus it's almost dinner so ," I refused. Why can't he just leave me in peace...

"Who's the boss now?"

"You ar-"

"Sarah!" Renjun interrupted our argument. We turned to Renjun, who looked like as if he just chased by a monster.

"What's wrong ?" Jisung asked.

"Mark." As soon as Renjun mentioned my brother's name, I rushed out from the gym. They followed me from behind. In my mind, there was only one person.

And that's Mark Lee.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

I saw Jaemin and Jeno carried Mark to a room meanwhile Chenle and Jimin helped Haechan. Both of them seems unconscious. I followed them to the medic room. My heart beats fast when I saw them looking so miserable , bruises and bloods all over them. I ran to the room to see what happened.

My whole world stopped the moment I stepped into the room. I fell on my knees, my heart broke into pieces seeing the sight in front of me. Tears started rolling down like a waterfall, dismayed seeing my lovely brother lying unconsciously on the bed...covered with blood. What just... happened? Mark...

"Have you called for the doctors?" Mr Park asked.

"Yes,I called Taeil and Doyoung. They will be here in a short time," replied Jimin.

I stood up slowly , staggered towards them. My legs were shaking but it didn't stop me from walking towards them..towards Mark. Mark looked so terrible with so many wires on his body and this is my first time seeing him like this.

"Sarah , you can't be here ," said Jaemin , pulling my wrist softly.

"What happened to Mark ? What's going on ,Jaemin?" My voice came out like a whisper.

"We'll talk later ,now let's give them some space to handle Mark," Jaemin pulled me out of the room but I jerked my hand and ran towards Mark. However ,Jaemin was fast. He pulled my body , wrapping his arms around my waist. I struggled to be let go but his grip was too strong. I kicked and hit his arms but he didn't budged at all. I screamed in crying to let go. I wanna be with Mark.

"Sarah ,calm down," Jaemin coaxed me but I didn't care. He carried me and brought to Jeno's room.

"Let me go Jaemin. I wanna see Mark!" I screamed as I tried to get away from Jaemin.

"Let go of her ," said a voice coming from behind, making me to stop. We turned to door, Jisung stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"But boss-"

"I'll take care of her."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I'm totally sorry for not updating 🙏 I was supposed to update on Sunday but I was too busy and today I'm totally free so I have the time to update it . Anyway,I hope you'll like this short chapter 💚 bubye !