ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 9

Sarah's POV

"Hey, it's getting late. We should sleep now," told Renjun. I glanced at the wall clock,showing it was 12 o'clock midnight. We cleared our messed, switched off the tv then headed to our room. Mr Park told me to stay with Jisung and Renjun for my own safety so I slept in Jeno's room. I walked sleepily to Jeno's room as my eyes were so damn heavy and sleepy.

On my way to the room, Jisung came out from his room-which was just opposite Jeno's room. I felt his eyes were gazing on me but I ignored his gazed and proceed my way to the room. I know he was trying to talk with me but I would always try my best to avoid him. Furthermore, I was so sleepy and all I wanted right now was to cuddle in my blanket with my bed...oh wait , Jeno's bed. I entered the room and slammed myself on the comfy bed then drifted away with my dreams.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

I woke up due to an alarm rang. This was so disturbing so I took one of the pillow and covered my ears then continued my wonderful sleep. After awhile ,the alarm stopped. However,I felt someone pulled my blanket and my pillow.

"Wake up sleepy head! It's 7 o'clock." Renjun hauled my hand out from the bed. I grunted, pulling my hand back . "Give me 10 minutes please," I whined with my eyes closed.

"No , wake up. We have works to be done today," told Renjun,pulling my hand once again. "Please give me 10 minutes," I pouted,showing him my puppy eyes this time.

"Your puppy eyes don't work on me so now get your lazy ass up and take your shower. We have something important to do."

"Urgh ,fine fine." I gave up at last then went to the bathroom to take a freshing bath before Renjun starts to nag.

After settled with myself, I went down to the kitchen to have breakfast. Jisung and Renjun were there,waiting for the maid to serve the food. I sat next to Renjun. I talked a bit with Renjun , after that played with my phone. I was trying to avoid Jisung's eye contact because I know his eyes were on me.

Not long after that,the maids brought the food and we began to eat. We ate in silence, concentrate with our food. My stomach was grumbling since just now. Renjun left the table first then followed by me , leaving Jisung alone. We need to be fast as we have work to do. I followed Renjun to his room.

"So what do we do first ?" I asked Renjun as soon as we were in his room. I gaze in astonishment at his room. It was so neat, not too cozy and it was simple decorated but nice. This was my first time entering his room. His walls were decorated with beautiful paintings.

"Did you paint all of this ?" I asked , gaped at those paintings one by one.

"Yup, I painted it all. I love to paint but it's been awhile since I didn't do it because too busy now," told Renjun. I heard he likes to paint but never saw one. I was really amazed with his beautiful paintings.

"Come here," Renjun pat his hand on the bed,next to him. I hopped beside him and looked at what he was doing .

"What are you doing ?" I asked , watching him typing something on the laptop and weird codes and numbers were coming out.

"I'm hacking their CCTV systems to check is everything alright or not ," told Renjun while his eyes busy looking at the screen and fingers busy tapping on those keyboards.

"Wait,what ? You're a hacker too? I thought it was Jaemin.",

"We all know how to hack but Jaemin is the expert hacker. He's a professional besides hacking a CCTV systems is piece of cake," Renjun smirked. "Don't you not remember all of us trained with each of the members?"

I patted my forehead, totally forgotten what Jeno had said the first time we met. "Yeah, totally forgotten about that. Jeno told me before."

"This aren't you. Sarah that I know doesn't forget things easily," said Renjun. I giggled to what he said. "Hacking into CCTV systems or other medias is the basic of hack but if it's about hacking into a companies information or government,that would be Jaemin's job. I can't cause it's super complicated to hack," told Renjun again.

"Can't wait to have a lesson with Jaemin. It's gonna be fun," I said in excited.

"Of course it will be fun but don't fall in love with him ," Renjun winked with a sly smirk on his face. What did he just said ? Fall in love with Jaemin? Mark would kill me for sure.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Sorry for the boring chapter :)