ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 25

Jisung's POV

School is sucks but still I'm here, in the most boring class ever with the most boring Science teacher. Sometimes I don't understand a word he was explaining then would make jokes that aren't funny at all and I don't understand why students laugh at his stupid jokes.

He thinks he's funny but actually he's making himself looks like a stupid man.

Can this class end now? When is the bell going to ring? I can't hold my ass here for too long. How I wish Sarah would be in the same class with me. Then at least I wouldn't be this restless and horrible in the class.

I glanced my watch, 15 minutes to go and I'm out from this hell. I stared outside the window, I was glad my sit was near the window and at the corner of the class,far behind. A strategic spot.

KRING!!!!!!!

"Alright class. Good news,no homeworks and you may dismiss now," announced Mr Choi.

Without waiting anymore seconds, I grabbed my bag then stormed out of the class, to be the first one to leave before the teacher. I just can't stand that class anymore. Fucking boring.

I went to the canteen, not to get food or drinks but search for one face. However, she was nowhere to be seen. With a sorrowful sighed, I left the canteen.
Where could she be?

I don't know where I was going till I stopped at the school garden and I smiled as my eyes fell on the person that I've been searching for. But my smiled immediately died after seeing her laughing with Hyunjin. They seems to get closer day by day and it's hurting me to see them together. The way she laughs, smiles at him...really hurts me a lot cause she doesn't show those to me. She usually doesn't talk with me much and rarely smile or laugh with me.

Somehow I felt self-doubting about my confession to her soon. What if Hyunjin likes her and confessed then she will accept him?

URGHH!!! THAT CAN'T BE REAL!

I can't give up easily ,plus I have no proof to show that she likes him and he likes her and even more I can't jump into conclusion. That's not professional at all.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"I have a very good news for all of you, students," announced Miss Yeo,clapping her hands to gain our attention. "Alright, I'm going to give all of you an interesting assignment which is about our history places in our country and I am very sure you will love it!" Students started to whisper with each other in confused when she mentioned 'interesting assignmet' because assignments are never interesting at ALL.

"But ,you'll do it alone, no partners or group. You can discuss with your friends and make sure not to copy with each others' works. 70% from this assignment will be add into your upcoming exams.So take this assignment serious and don't mess up. I will give you one week to complete it. Okay,that's all from me today. You may dismiss," with a satisfied smiled, Miss Yeo walked out of the room meanwhile some of us grunted and whined about the assignment.

"Wait, she said about history places right? Which means we can go out to those places and do our research then at the same time we can hang out!" I heard one of my classmate, Jean exclaimed.

"Oh my, you're right! No wonder she said 'interesting assignment'.That was she meant," exclaimed her friend, Yuna. They giggled with their own plan.

Hold on.

That means, I could go with Sarah! And that would be the perfect time to confess her.

>Time skip<

It's 4.00 pm.

I've been waiting for Sarah for fucking 2 hours but she wasn't home yet. She should be home by now.