ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 31

Sarah's POV

I opened my bedroom door slowly, trying not make any sound. I peeked outside my room ,looked to the left and to the right, to make sure there was no sight of people.

After making sure there was no one, I let out a soft sighed of relief. To be honest I was trying to avoid someone who has been trying to talk with me since last night but I totally ignored him. My heart was still in rage whenever I remembered what happened last night.

Last night

"Bro, I need to go to the toilet," I told Mark,who was still chatting with his friends. I was holding my pee since just now. I tried to hold it but I drank too much so I really need the toilet right now. Moreover ,I didn't know where's toilet and was having so much talking with these guys.

I asked Mark for directions and finally we found it. I thanked him and told he could go back to the others as I already know the way back. The house was huge nonetheless I could remember the way easily. Thanks to my excellent good memory. After I was done with my business, I decided to go for a walk at the garden I saw earlier. It really caught my attention.

It was bigger than our garden- there was waterfall pond with various type of fish and a small bridge to cross over it. This really looked like a Japanese Garden and it was my first time to see it in front of my eyes. Usually I would see it in dramas and movies.

I sat at one of the bench then closed my eyes and breathe in the cool air. This feels so good. I opened my eyes and looked all those beautiful flowers and green plant. Do you know by looking at flowers and green plants can reduce your stress? It really works on me.

"Hey."

My head quickly turned to the left as a deep voice spoke. An irk sighed slipped out of my lips as I saw the person and all those stress I released just a moment ago now came back. With a soreful heart, I got up and was about to leave cause he just ruined my good mood. However a hand stopped me by pulling my wrist. I tried to free my hand but the gripped was too strong.

"Let me go ,Jisung," I said in low,trying to control my tone.

"No,I will not. And why are you avoiding me?" he asked,pulling me closer to him,leaving no space between us.

I scoffed, "Are you sure you're asking me the right question?"

"Yes."

"Whatever. I'm going inside ,so please let my hand go." I retorted.

"Jisung,please," I deliberately emphasized the word 'please', in hoping he would listen to me this time. Eventually he did loosen his grip then I yanked my hand from him,turned my track and left him.

End

I tiptoed going down the stairs-FYI ,my room was in the third level,the second level was the rooms for the boys. It was still early in the morning and it was impossible for him to be awake at this early. After confirm there was no sight of him,I satisfiedly smiled as my plan was succeed.

However that didn't last long when a deep husky voice and a hand grasped my wrist. I immediately stopped and stood like a statue,shocked that I was caught.

"We need to talk."

I rolled my eyes, with a lazy and annoyed face , I turned to him. His hair was still messy,showing that he just woke up. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Sarah,stop running away from me. We need a serious talk," he snapped sternly.

"Well I don't want to," I argued,trying to pull my hand.