ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 37

Unknown

We will bear this distance.
I promise you ,my love...

I frowned as I read the text. After that day ,I've been receiving these texts non stop, saying all those romantic stuffs to me. Before, I thought it was just a wrong number but as the day goes by, I started to get paranoid.

"Hey, you okay?" I was startled out of my reverie as someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jaemin with his messy hair ,signing that he was just woke up.

"Morning, I'm good," I said. "You woke early today," told I.

"So you're saying I'm a late person?" Jaemin raised his eyebrow as he poured a water for himself.

"Kinda , cause you would only wake up at 8. And now is just 6:30 am. Unexpected it to be," I said again ,causing him to roll his eyes and finished his drink.

"Whatever ,I'm going back to sleep. Have fun in school!" He then left the kitchen.

"Thanks," I said then finished my breakfast. I planned to walk to school today as I wanted to be early today so that I could study and do some revisions. I told Mark about it yesterday. At first he wasn't agreed with it and we had a little argument but after I convinced and persuaded him a few times,then he agreed to it despite he was still mad.

I sent a quick text to Jisung, informing him that I'll be going to school early. After I was done with everything—done with the dishes, putting on my shoes and earphones, I straight headed to school.

It took half an hour for me to reach the school compared driving to school,which only took less than 20 minutes.

"Sarah! Wait!"

I stopped my track and pulled out my earphones when I heard someone called my name. I turned around to see Hyunjin ran towards me, panting hard.

"Am I seeing a ghost or a real Hwang Hyunjin?" I took a step behind ,looked at him up and down with eyebrow raised.

"What? I'm not a ghost ,dumbass!" He smacked my head. I whined in pain as I rubbed my head.

"What was that for?!" I exclaimed. How dare he hit me?!

"You deserved one. Blame yourself," he retorted back.

"Well,how am I not surprised when Hwang Hyunjin,the laziest boy in the class came early to school?" I sarcastically said.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, annoyed, "I was forced to come okay! I need to start study and get good scores in all of the subjects. My mom scolded me for getting bad results last exam. And she made a bet ,if I pass all my exams , she will bring me for a holiday," he explained as he sighed.

"To where?" I asked, glancing at him. His lips curled into a wide smile then snickering.

"To one of my dream place ,which is Spain," he exclaimed excitedly.

"Damnn, lucky you ," I smiled, happy for him. "Hope you pass the test. So from now on,let's study together and no more excuses."

"Yeah, I will. Don't worry," he uttered. "By the way ,you wanna join?"

"Thanks but no thanks. My brother would never allow me to travel alone or with friends until I'm 20," I sighed.

Told ya my brother is such a protective brother.

We talked for a bit until my phone buzzed , indicating there was a message. I took my phone from my pocket and guess what—it was from the same number. I tapped the message, wanna read what was it about now.