ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 46

"How is she? Any bad injuries?"

"She's fine,no internal injuries or broken bones. Just dehydration. She needs a lot of rest."

I heard two people's conversation to which cause me to awake. My whole body was badly aching everytime I tried to move. My head was so heavy till I couldn't open my eyes but I forced myself to open it. Slowly I opened my eyes, squinted it when there was a bright light coming in.

"Hey,hey. Don't move," said Jisung softly,stopping me from getting up. He took my hand and gave it a soft pecked. On my right, Mark was stroking my head with a smile. I tried to form a smile ,"Hey bro." My voice almost audible.

"Shhh... don't talk. Just rest," told Mark,giving me a kissed on my forehead.

"I'm sorry that we came late. I could never forgive myself if anything happens to you."

I turned to Jisung, shooked my head slowly,"Nah, that's okay. As long as I'm here. Right by your side."

Not long after that, Jinyoung and the others came in.

"Hey Sarah. How are you feeling?" asked Jinyoung in concerned. I just nodded in respond.

"By the way, I'm thirsty. Can I have some water?" My throat was too dry to talk. Hella thirsty. Mark poured me a glass of water then helped me to drink.

Much better.

"Thanks."

The room was silent for a second until I decided to ask something that had bothered me since I was awake. "What happened to Key? Did he get captured?"

They looked at each other,hesistant to answer but Jaemin replied,"He's dead." I puzzled. Key's dead? "How did he die?" I asked again, curious to know what happened after I knocked out.

"Let's not talk about this. You need to rest," told Jimin. They were hiding something from me for sure.

"That's right. Let's give her some rest." Mark pecked my head before he all of them left the room except for Jisung.

"I'm so glad that you are safe. You don't know how miserable I was when you got kidnapped. I felt like my whole turned down on me and I'm sorry for coming late," expressed Jisung, a tear rolling down his cheek. I wiped it gently with my thumb and cupped his face.

"Jisunng, that's okay. I know you won't give up on me and I trusted you. Thank you for everything you did for me."

Jisung took my hand from his face and kissed it for a long time.

"I miss you so so much. Come here, I need my baby Jisung to be here with me," I said cheeckily, moved my body a little bit aside for some space. I patted the space, motioning him to lay down next to me.

He cackled before laid beside me. I snuggled my face into his chest as he pulled me into his embraced. "I love you," he whispered to my ear.

"I love you too."

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

A week later ....

"Hey, darling. How are you today?" Haechan jockingly said, threw his arm around my shoulder causing me to almost chocked with my juice.

"Geez ,Haechan. I almost chocked with my favourite juice and yes ,feeling much better."

We talked for a bit until Mark,Jeno,Jaemin,Renjun and Chenle joined in. We had a chitchat and laughed with our jokes. As usual ,Haechan and Jaemin love to tell jokes. It had been a very long time since we spend time together.