ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 26

Sarah's POV

"I love you, Sarah ."

Those words still lingering in my head over and over again. I stared blankly at my room ceiling, arm rest on my forehead. I was still in shocked when he confessed to me. I did not see that coming though. So,I was right all these time.

He likes me!

And...

I like him too!

But the problem is now , he might got the wrong idea about my feelings towards him. He probably thought that I was rejecting him.
Why the hell did I ran away ?!

FLASHBACK

"I like you."

"W-what?" I startled. Did he just said he....likes me?

"I like you, Sarah."

Yep ,I was right.

"I-I," I chocked at my own words. He looked at me,waiting for my respond.

"I-I..I'm sleepy. Good night!" I stood up then quickly ran inside. I placed my hand on my chest; my heart was beating hella fast ! I could feel it's pounding as if it's about to jump out from my chest.

Who would expect him to confessed to me in the middle of the night ?!

END FLASHBACK

I'm doomed. Why did I made this even complicated ? I gotta explain to him so that he won't get any wrong ideas about it and that wouldn't make us feel even more awkward. But will he still wanna see me after what I did ? Or even worst ,is he disappointed at me?

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Hey Sarah. Are you free?"

Haechan and Chenle approached me while I was taking my favourite drink from the fridge. I better ask Mark to buy me more cause I was taking the last one. Can't live without it...

"Why?" I asked ,taking a sip from my drink. "We're planning to watch a movie since it's weekend," said Chenle.

"Plus,Mulan is out so let's watch together. Jaemin,Jeno and Renjun will be joining too, except for Mark. He's busy," remarked Haechan ,beaming. "So that's why we're inviting you along. So,what do you say?"

"Hmm, I gotta see if I have homeworks need to be done ," told I.

Haechan snorted. "C'mon Sarah. Ditch your homework and let's have fun with us." Chenle nodded, agreed with him. I shooked my head,boys...

I wanted to say something but stopped when I saw Jisung entered the kitchen. He smiled at me before changed into his poker face when Haechan and Chenle turned to look at him and greeted him. Then, they both turned their heads back to me. "So ,what do you say?" asked Chenle.

"Pleaseee .... Join us and I'm sure you'll not regret it," pleaded Haechan ,batting his flashes with sparkling eyes at me.

"Umm, I'm-" before I could finish my sentence , a call interrupted me. I took out my phone; it was Hyunjin. Without waiting , I answered the call. "Yo Hyunjin. What?! Oh shit, I totally forgotten about it. Be there in a minute," I ended the call and quickly drink up my drink. How the hell did I forget our plan today ?!

With guilty , I turned to the boys who were still waiting for my answer. "Err ,sorry guys. Unfortunately I can't join you guys as I have plans to do with Hyunjin and I need to go now."

"Wow ,who's Hyunjin?" asked Haechan , wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Is he your boyfriend? You should introduce him to us y'know ," teased Chenle , following Haechan. I swear to God these boys...