ƤƦƠԼƠƓƲЄ

‼️ WARNING ‼️

♈This story contain inappropriate words and if you're not comfortable with it ,I'm sorry .
♈ There's no sex scene in here .
♈ Please do not copyright my story and if you do , I'm gonna hunt you down .

Thank you 💚

**✿❀**✿❀

"Please spare me ."

The man begged for the young man's mercy . He kneeled on the ground , hands clasping together so that the young man would spare him .

"Do you think I would let you live ?" the young man sneered , a gun spun in his hand . " I admit it was my mistake for not taking it serious . Please give me a second chance . I beg you ," begged the man with his shaking voice , hugging the young man's leg but he pushed him away .

"There's one thing you gotta know asshole ," he pointed the gun at the man's head . His body was shaking in fear . Tears rolling down his cheeks . Now he knew ,he messed up with the wrong person .

"We never give a second chance."

BANG ! He pulled the trigger, blood splattered on his face . He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his face . He stared blankly at the lifeless body then walked away .

"Jeno ,clean this mess ," he gave an order to his assistant . Jeno nodded and did as he been told .

★彡彡★★彡彡★★彡彡★★彡彡★★彡彡★

How was the first part ? Hope you all like it ! Will be update the first chapter soon !