ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 7

3rd Person's POV

Jisung was busy looking at his paperworks, reading all the contents in the documents that were scattering on his desk. A knocked on the door interrupting him and Jeno came in alone. He furrowed his eyebrows,seeing Jeno alone.

"Where's Sarah?" asked Jisung with a serious face.

"She's gonna be late ,"answered Jeno.

"Why ?"

"She's out with her friend ,name Sunwoo," told Jeno.

"What?" frowned Jisung. His face turned red in anger.

"Is there something wrong ,sir ?" Jeno asked after seeing Jisung's sudden changed. Jisung shooked his head but Jeno knew he was lying. He can see Jisung's face turned red in anger.

"Why would she be with him ?" thought Jisung.

It was 4pm and Sarah was not back yet. Jisung was waiting patiently for her at the living room. He waited for her since 2pm and waited and waited and waited ....

Then he heard the front door opened, revealing Sarah with her wide smile.

Sarah's POV

I was surprised to see Jisung stood right in front of me . He stared into my eyes intensely ,making a shiver goes down my spine. He wasn't a good mood, I guess. "Follow me," was all he said then walked off. His voice was cold,colder than usual. Without thinking a lot, I followed him to his office. Jeno was in the office too. I smiled to him, saying a small 'hi' to him and so did he. I turned to Jisung ,who was glaring at me.

"Where have you been ?" Jisung asked sternly. I felt a lumped in my throat, nervous. "Umm, I went out with my friend," I said. My heart was beating so fast until I can feel it's about to jump out from my chest. Jisung still had that glared on me.

"Who and why ?"

"I don't know if you know him but his name is Sunwoo. He showed me around the school and so I just bought him a drink as a thank gift ," I explained. My voice was shaking as I speak.

"Stay away from him." I looked at him , appalled at what he said.

"Why?"

"Just stay away."

"But he's a nice guy ,why would I stay away from him?" I snorted. Why does he wants to control me?

"Just stay away,Sarah. He's bad guy ."

"Why are you accusing him as a bad guy ?"

"Just listened to me."

"Just tell me why? He's nice and kind unlike you ,ignore me," I scoffed.

"What did you just said about me?" Jisung frowned probably didn't expect I would say such thing to him. Well ,I'm being honest...

"Sarah," called Jeno but in a whisper. He was trying to calm us down but I don't think that's gonna happen because Jisung was about to explode anytime. Did I get myself in trouble?

"I just said he's a nice boy unlike you , always ignore me," I enuciated every word.

"Sarah ,stop it," snapped Jeno but I didn't stop. "What ? What I said was true. At least I have someone to talk with or are you jealous that I have friends?" I smirked with my arms crossing ,eyes fixed on Jisung. I could see his eyes were on fire in wrath and his jaw clenched.

"Get out ," he scowled in a low voice .

"Now you-"

"I SAID GET OUT!"