ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 20

Sarah's POV

I knocked on Jaemin's door,that was the first time in my life I knocked on his door.I entered when I heard Jaemin said 'come in'.

"Wow,are you okay? That was the first time you knock on my door. Fantastic!" Jaemin said in a sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes in annoyance,ignoring his words and sat on his bed.

"Shut up Jaemin!" I countered,he laughed. "There must be something you want for me or else you won't come to my room in the middle of the night." He sat beside me. I fidgetted my fingers,there's someone in my mind that kept me awake until midnight and I somehow felt there's something fishy about him.

"Jaemin, I want you to investigate someone," I confessed.

"Who?"

"Kim Sunwoo."

"Who's that? Your friend?" Jaemin crocked his brows in curious. "Nope,my schoolmate.He's the one who always pick a fight with Jisung," I replied honestly. Whenever I thought about the incident just now, anger poured through me. I can't believe an innocent looking guy would do that.

"What makes you think there's something off about him?" Jaemin asked,breaking the thoughts in my mind. I shrugged, "I dont know. My instincts says so and I only trust you to investigate about him. I want to know who he really is and what's the background of his family. All I know about him is hes's super rich cause he drives lamborghini to school." Jaemin's mouth slightly opened in surprised.

"Okay, I want to sleep now. See ya tomorrow." I yawned and was about to walk out of the room but stopped when I remembered something.

"Before I forget,keep this between us okay?Dont tell the others."

Jaemin looked at me strangely. "Why?"

"Just dont ,not until we know who's Sunwoo really is." Jaemin nodded. "Okay, as you wish,princess." I chuckled as Jaemin bowed to me like a prince.

"I'm off to bed now. Good night!"

"Good night too,Sarah."

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

Ding!

I took my phone from my pocket, thinking who could it be texting me. But as soon as I saw the owner of the text, my edged of irritation had returned. This was the 30th times he texted me and keep calling me non-stop since yesterday.

Sunwoo:
Please reply my text and answer my calls.
Let me explain.It's not what you think what you saw yesterday.

Ignoring his texts,I kept my phone back in my pocket and went to the living room. Renjun was alone there,watching some cartoons which I dont know the title. I hopped next to him.

"Renjun,let's bake cookies again. I'm craving for it."

"Sure...me too hehe."

Renjun and I prepared the ingredients ,luckily we had all the ingredients and it was enough. We planned to make more this time so that the others could have some too.

"Wow,what are you two doing?" Jeno asked,walking into the kitchen followed by Chenle and Haechan. "Baking cookies?"

"Yup." Renjun replied shortly. They watched us ,not even bothering to lend their hands to help us. "Are you guys gonna watch us without helping?" I asked ,irritated.

"Cant you see?I'm helping. Helping to see," said Haechan,earning a laugh from Chenle.

"I enjoy watching," remarked Chenle. Jeno shooked his head. "Let me help."