ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 53

"Come on, Sarah! Beat him up!"

It was the weekend, as usual we will have our training. But this time, we decided to have a ring fight with each other just for fun. We chose our own partner and Chenle wanted to have me as his partner.

I watched as Chenle move. I studied every of his steps so that I can dodge his attack. As I thought, he came at me, without hesitation. I ducked and felt the air as his powerful hand passed an inch above my head. That was so close. He wanted to throw another fist at me but I was fast enough to catch his hand before it landed on my face then flipped him over.

With a loud thump, I won the match.

The others cheered for my winning. "That's my girl!" Jeno shouted. I laughed at their reactions.

"She's damn good," said Chenle then laughed. I held out my hand to help Chenle up and he took it.

We had a rest for awhile before continuing to the next match which was going to be Jeno and Renjun's turn. I never watch these two fighting in a ring and so I cant wait to see their match. To be really honest, in addition to enjoying watching their fight, I also gained knowledge from it because that is where I discovered new techniques.

Half way I was watching their match, I received a text from Jisung. He told me to meet him up in his room as he has something to say. I informed to Mark about it then rushed towards Jisung's room.

I knocked on his door and entered when I heard a 'come in'. Jisung was lying down on his bed then got up as I came in.

Like a child, he ran to me and hugged me tightly. "I miss you so much."

I chuckled at his cuteness.returning his hug. "I miss you too."

He brought me to his bed. I saw him taking out something from his side table. He turned to me with a small box in his hand. I gave him a questionable look as he gave me the little box.

"Open it," told he. I opened as he told me to and I was enchanted to see two rings-promise rings.

"Wow babe, promise rings?" I asked although I knew what it was.

"Yep. I've wanted to give you this ring for a long time, but there's never been a good time because you know... we're too busy these days,"explained Jisung. "And now that we are kinda free, I take this opportunity to give you this and I hope you like it too."

I was too stunned to speak yet I could feel my lips smiled to my ear. Without any word, I pulled him into my embrace and hugged him tightly.

"I love it! It's gorgeous, babe."

I could feel he smiled then pulled me closer as he wrapped his arms around me.

He released our hug and took one of the ring from the little box. Taking my hand, he put the ring on my ring finger and so did I. He took my hands into his, squeezing it tightly but gentle. He gazed deep into my eyes and the warm of his hands, really made me feel safe whenever I'm with him.

"Thank you for loving me like no one did. I'm the luckiest man in the world for having you part of life. After what we've been through, you still stay by my side and trust me," said Jisung in low soft voice.

I brought my hand to his face and cupped it.

I love this man with all my heart. I didn't know how it happens but my feelings for him day by day grows bigger and bigger. Remembering how we were when we first met, from him to being so cold-to him being the most adorable and sweetest guy ever.

"Of course I trust you. Of course, I will always stay by your side. Remember, we promise to always stick to each other no matter what gets into us and we will overcome it together." I gently rubbed his cheek with my thumb, placed a kiss on both of his cheeks and forehead.