ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 38

Sarah's POV

"Wake up my love."
"It's 8 o'clock."

I heard a whisper in my ear but I ignored it and pulled my blanket up to my head, continue back to sleep.

"Baby ,wake up. It's late ."

Another whisper disturbed my beauty sleep again. This time ,I took my pillow under my head and covered my head with it—in hoping this could help. A satisfied,small smile formed on my lips as there were no whisper to be heard. It didn't last long until my blanket was slowly pulled down and a hot breath hit against my neck softly.

I turned my body to the right and pulled my blanket again , annoyed when someone's disturbing my sleep. Once again ,my blanket was pulled down but this time , I felt a soft bite on my left ear. Not even bothering to check what was that ,I pulled the blanket again and continued my sleep.

"Wake up sweetpea. It's getting late."

I heard the whisper again ,but this time a pair of arms wrapped around my waist as it pulled me and hit against a chest of someone. It took me a moment to realize there was actually someone in my room ,in my bed! I pushed the blanket aside and turned around only to meet the love of my life.

He smiled sweetly at me before placed a quick peck on my lips. "Took me 20 minutes to wake you up," he chuckled then pinched my nose.

I squinted my eyes a few times as it were still blur ,so did my brain. "What are you doing in my room?" I asked with my sore voice.

"Just to wake you up. Remember we're going on a date today?"

I thought for awhile before I remembered what he just said last night. "What time are we going ?"

"Now."

My eyes wide opened shocked. "Now?! Are you serious?" I looked at him ,he was already in his black jeans and black T-shirt.

"Yes ,right now."

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I pushed his arms away from me and jolted up from my bed. I took my towel and opened my closet to look for a good outfit.

"I just did but you ignored me. And by the way , dress to impress. No jeans or sweatpants. A proper outfit," told Jisung.

I rolled my eyes in annoyed, jeez. I dont know how to be stylish like other girls out there. I would always where jeans,slacks or sweatpants. That's more comfortable. Guess today I will experience new things ,new outfit.

Just for Park Jisung.

I turned to him ,who was still lying on my bed ,looking at his phone. " Aren't you going out ?" I asked.

"Why would I ?" he asked me back ,eyes still fixed on the phone. My mouth slightly opened hearing his questions. "I'm changing now so please give me some privacy."

"What if I don't want to?" He looked at me, raised his right eyebrow. "Jisung, please. If you want me to be fast so please listen to me," said I in low,trying to control my tone of voice.

"Fine," Jisung sighed, got up from my bed and went out from the door. "Remember. Wear something nice. No jeans," Jisung reminded before closed the door. Without wasting any time,I rushed into the bathroom and took my shower.

5 minutes of shower was enough for me and now doing my morning routine—skincare routine I mean. Then put on some eyeshadows and my favourite lip tint. I comb my hair and gladly my hair is naturally wavy. Satisfied with my makeup and hair , I put on the outfit that I chose earlier. Nothing to impress,just simple how I would like it to be.

Taking one last look and I'm done

Taking one last look and I'm done. I took my sling bag and my boots , locking my door then went downstairs and saw Jisung was waiting for me at the living room. The house was full with silence as the others hadn't woke up. Jisung purposely took me out at this early so that no one will noticed us together,even worst when they will get suspicious of me wearing this with Jisung and not the usual outfit I would wear daily.

"Jisung, is it okay?" I asked him as soon as I stood in front of him. He shifted his eyes to me from his phone and looked at me from head to toe. He looked stunned.

"I have no words to describe how beautiful you are. You looked stunning,babe. You should wear like this everyday," Jisung praised ,his smile was wide and excited. I smiled ,happy that he liked my outfit although it was simple.

"Thanks love."

"So shall we?" He reached out his hand for me to take . Without hesitation ,I took his hand and he intertwined our fingers as we walked out of the house and into our car. He still had his smile and wouldn't let my hand go.

I'm melting for real.

My boyfriend who's always looks serious turns out to be the most romantic man I've ever met.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Yeah yeah I know. I'm a bad person for not updating :') terribly sorry :(  just a short chapter before a longgggg chapter coming up hehe. Hope you all enjoy🌟

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY btw ♥️ I don't have date but that's okay HAHA

Anyways don't forget to vote , comment and share ✨♥️