ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 21

Sarah's POV

Sunwoo_Kim

Can we meet up today ?
Please reply me ASAP...
Sarah? Please...

I irritatedly grunted the moment I read those texts. He cant stop texting me no matter how many times I ignored him. I even blocked his number cause he kept on calling me non-stop and it freak the hell out of me. So now, he couldnt reach me through messages then texting me through Instagram. Same goes to his number,I blocked his Instagram.
Psycho.

"Are you ready,lil sis?" I quickly kept my phone in my pocket ,afraid Mark would find out that Sunwoo has been texting non-stop then he will blow up to which I dont want to happen. Luckily he didnt noticed anything then took his shoes and slipped it in. "Are you okay?" he asked again when I didnt respond to him.

"Yeah,I'm totally fine."

We got into the car then Mark drove off. After 10 minutes driving, we arrived at my school. As usual ,Mark would pecked my forehead like a little kid. Well,I'm his baby sister. I bid him goodbye,watched him as he drove off before walking towards the school gate. I took my phone out and texted Hyunjin,telling him to meet me at my locker. A few seconds later, he replied.

A screamed escaped from my lips when someone pulled my arm. I was shocked when it was the one and only person that I dont want to meet at all.
Sunwoo.

"Let me go asshole!" I shouted as I tried to lose his grip on my arm but he didnt let go. At last,I gave up and just followed him to wherever he was bringing me. We stopped behind the school building.

Is there no any other place to meet other than here?

I pulled my hand harshly from his grip and stood a few feet away from him. In case if he tries to do something to me so I could run away easily. I scanned his body,no weapon so it's safe. Cool.

"Why did you blocked me?" I knew that was going to be his first question.

"Simple. You're annoying and keep on bothering me like a freak!" I exclaimed ,feeling annoyed.

"Are you seriously gonna end our friendship just because of that stupid nerd guy?"

Rage flowed through me like a lava. How could he call my Jisung stupid?!

"You better watch your mouth,boy. How dare you call him that?" I growled,pointed my finger right in front of him. He smirked. "Who is he to you?Your boyfriend?"

"None of your concern.From now on,dont text me or call me.I dont want to see your face!" My breath fluctuated in wrath as I warned him then walked off.

Shit! He just spoiled my mood.

"I like you. I seriously like you since the day you bumped into me." I startled. His confession really shocked me. I didnt expect he has feelings for someone like me. I know what I said next will break him inside out but he deserves it. What his dad did to my brother and my friend was unforgivable.

"Just forget your feelings for me. I dont think we'll be in good match anyway. You are not match for someone like me. Plus I have someone in my heart and of course it's not you. Sorry." And with that I left him alone,walking back to my class.

"Sarah ! I've been waiting for you. Where did you go?" Hyunjin asked when I entered the class. It was a few minutes before the class start ,thank God I wasn't late.

"I was having a bad stomach ache so I went to the toilet first," I lied.

"Ohh okay."

Not long after that , our Science teacher ,Miss Ann came in and we greeted her. During the whole lesson, I couldn't focus on what the teacher was teaching. My mind was still thinking about Sunwoo and an uneasy feeling filled within me.
I felt something might happened .
A bad one...