ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 8

Jisung's POV

I saw Sarah and Mark were hugging, they are so close to each other. I heard a lot about Sarah from Jinyoung but never met her in person. I was surprised to see her for the first time when Jinyoung introduced her to me as my assistant.

She looked far different from what I imagined of her. Not gonna lie, she's pretty, kind hearted and friendly. I like her personalities and everything about her. She always try to be nice with me but I would always ignored her kindness.

But after what happened to us ,she will always try to avoid me whenever I talked with her or bumped into her on my way. She refused to eye contact with me too unlike before.

Somehow ,I felt hurt when she did that but it was my mistake too for shouting at her. I just didn't want her to be near with Sunwoo or his friends. She doesn't know the real him or what he did at school especially the girls.

I was on my way to the gym to do some exercises after stressing out with all the paperworks but stopped mid-way when I saw Sarah went to the kitchen. Then she came out with snacks and drinks in her hands.

My eyes followed her way to see where she was going with that food then saw her sat at the living room ,watching a movie with Renjun. She gave him the drink and smiled sweetly at him. I grasped my bottle in anger, she gave one of her sweetest smile to Renjun but why not me? I miss seeing her smiling at me although I never smiled back.

Hold on..

Why am I having this feeling ? What is wrong with me ?

Whatever ... I don't care.

I went to the living room to join them , cancelled my plan going to the gym. I sat beside her, ignoring their surprised looks. I know they must be thinking what the hell I was doing in the living room ,with them because I never did that before. I would usually stay in my room or office. Sarah moved a bit away from me,getting closer towards Renjun.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked them, trying to break the silence even though it was damn awkward.

"Pitch perfect ," answered Renjun. I was hoping Sarah to answer me but it seems that she ignored me. We then focused with the movie , however not me. My mind was thinking what I should do so that Sarah will talk with me. I just wanna hear her voice.

Sarah and Renjun talked and laughed about movie, completely ignoring me. It was good to see Sarah's smile but too bad it wasn't for me. I got irritated as their laughs getting louder and louder without I knowing what's the funny from the movie.

"Sarah, can you get me some drinks ?" I interrupted them. They stopped laughing and I heard Sarah's soft grunts. She nodded and went to the kitchen. I looked at Renjun,he smiled at me but I didn't replied his smile. Then an idea came into my mind. I moved to Sarah's sit so that I will be between her and Renjun. I can't stand seeing them sat so close to each other,living a big space between us.

Sarah came,clearly looked shocked. "Wha- ..never mind. Here," she gave me the drink and sat beside me. I was smiling inside,feeling glad that she wasn't beside Renjun anymore. I moved closer to her,filling the empty space between us. I moved closer and closer without she noticed until our thighs touched. She flinched a bit then looked at me. I pretended nothing happened and just watched the movie. She moved her thigh from me,trying to move away from but the more she did that ,the more I moved closer to her.

"Urgh ," she grunted then got up and went to Renjun's side. She told Renjun to move aside then sat beside him-which was now Renjun was between us. I sighed softly ,giving up .

She was still trying to avoid me...

And I regretted for what I did to her ....

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Why did Jisung said such things about Sunwoo? Who he really is ?

Give me your opinions in the comment below 💫

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Finally it's Jisung's POV OHOHO
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
It took me just a few hours to finish this chapter and that's the fastest I can write .. usually I would write a chapter for a day cause y'know ,it's hard 🤣but enjoyable ~~