ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 50

"Yoww Sarah. What are you making? Smell so delicious."

I turned around as Haechan and Chenle entered the kitchen. I took out the baking tray from the oven and placed it on the table.

"I'm trying this new cupcake recipe. Give it a try," I told them. Haechan and Chenle took each and tried it. Their expressions changed to which Sarah knew she made with the right recipe.

"This is incredibly delicious. You should make more and sell it. At least you can earn some money from it," told Chenle. He took another cupcake after finished the first one. I was actually planning to make a small business by selling cupcakes but my schedule was always packed, hence there's no time for me to do it.

We continue to chat but interrupted when my phone rang. I saw the contact number, the same number that had been calling me since a few days ago. I ignored the call then continue to talk with them. The called stop ringing but a few seconds later ,it rang again.

"Aren't you gonna answer it?" asked Haechan.

"Ignore it."

"But it might be an important call," Chenle added.

"Let it be. Better finish these cupcakes. I'm going to bake it again," I told them, trying to avoid their questions.

They took the few last of the cupcakes because I need the tray. I heard a ping from my phone while I was getting the ingredients ready, letting me know that a text coming in. It must be Jisung, I thought.

I saw Haechan and Chenle glanced at my phone with their annoying teasing smile but then I saw their smiled faded. Haechan grabbed my phone and I could see his face turned in anger.

Wait, don't tell me-

"What text is this Sarah?" Haechan showed me the text. My eyes widen and I straight away snatched my phone from him.

"E-err umm, guys.."

"Who sent those texts man?! Don't you say it is your friend because hell no your friends sent such threatening texts to you!"

I hitched a bit as Haechan raised his voice at me. Chenle tried to calm Haechan. I didn't have the courage to raise my head and look at both of them. It was totally my fault for keeping it a secret because I know I shouldn't do that.

"Answer me, Sarah. Who is that? How long has this person been sending you those texts?" asked Haechan again, lowering his voice but in a firm tone.

"Why didn't you tell us? You know this can affect all of us and can lead us to danger," Chenle remarked.

I was about to answer them but Jaemin interrupted.

"Hey hey. What's wrong? I could hear your voice from upstairs. What's wrong Sarah?" Jaemin turned to me then turned to both of them.

"Someone texted Sarah with threatening words and she didn't even bother to tell us about it," explained Chenle.

Jaemin went speechless and turned to me.

"Why arent you saying anything? Wait, don't tell me you knew about this?" asked Haechan, sounded even pissed than before. He move forward towards Jaemin.

Jaemin sighed, "Yes, but I didn't know this guy would text Sarah."

Haechan's eyes widen in anger, "So are you saying this person did something to her besides texting and you didn't bother to tell us?! Do you know your stupid action could get us in danger?!" Haechan raised his voice.

"Haechan, please calm down. You don't have to raise your voice," said Jaemin in a calm tone. Jaemin was so calm dealing with them.

I couldn't say anything but to cry. I am such a troublemaker.

Haechan snorted then he walked away.

"You are her senior, Jaemin. You should know better. Although this seems a small matter but remember we have enemies surrounded us and do you think by doing this is a good idea? I don't think so," told Chenle then walked away following Haechan.

"Jaemin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put any of us in danger." Couldn't hold my tears, I burst it out. Jaemin pulled me into a hug. "That's okay. Don't blame yourself for this. I know you didn't want to make them worry but right now, we cant keep it a secret anymore. We must tell Jinyoung about this."

I nodded, agree with his suggestion.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"How long has it been like this ?" Jinyoung asked. Although his voice was calm but I could feel the intense from it.

"A few days, sir. At first, I thought someone prank a call on me but when I answered it, no one replied," I explained. I told him also about the pictures that a received a few weeks ago and showed him the pictures. Jinyoung and Jimin took the pictures and I could see their faces changed.

"Does Jisung knows about this?" Jimin asked. I shooked my head in no.

"Dont tell him about this. I don't want him to get distracted from this problem. We can settle it our own," told Jinyoung. We nodded as in respond.

We discussed for another an hour , we set up a strategy and Jinyoung told us to be more cautious of our surroundings. If find any suspicious or someone following us, immediately inform them. Jimin reminded me again not to be secretive about this. I was so glad they didn't get mad or punish at me for behaving that way.

As I was about to enter my room, Haechan called me from behind. I turned around and saw him looking guilty.

"Er Sarah, ermm.." he scratched the back of his neck then he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about what I said just now. I got emotional when it comes to this. I'm really sorry."

I smiled at him,"That's okay, Haechan. It was my fault too and I was totally understand. I shouldn't keep it from you guys and now I learnt my lesson. Thanks by the way."

I was a bit surprised when he pulled me into a hug, "Still,I'm sorry. So next time, you must tell us. You are our little sister and of course all of us get worry of you, especially Mark. He looked so worried just now when I told him about it."

I nodded to what he said.

"Sarah..."

A voice interrupted us and I pulled away our hug. It was Mark. Haechan left the two of us alone then Mark and I went inside my room. I was ready if he was going to scold me or anything but instead, Mark pulled me into a tight hug. I could hear a soft sob coming from him.

"Why did you do that?" he whispered to me and hugged me even tighter.

"I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry," I replied with my shaky voice. It was my weakness to see him in tears. When Mark started to cry, I know he was really worried about me. What kind of sister I am for making my own brother like this.

"You are the only one I have right now, the only family I have," he said again. I couldn't say anything but to cry again.