ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 28

Sarah's POV

A week later ~

"Alright students, a week had passed so please hand in your assignments."

After hand in our assignments ,Miss Yeo started her usual lesson. She seems in a very good mood today cause she has been smiling since the class started and didn't scold to some of our classmates who didn't finished with their assignments. Instead ,she told them to hand in it by tomorrow. After felt like hours , finally the bell rang , indicating the class was over.

"Hyunjin ,my brother's picking me up today so you can go first ," I informed after I was done packing my stuffs into my bag then swung it over my shoulder , ready to head out. I leaned against my table while waiting for Hyunjin to finish keeping his stuffs.

"Oh okay. My mom's picking me up too cause she wants me to accompany her to the grocery shop ," told Hyunjin as we walked out together and chatted a few things about school works. I didn't see any sight of Jisung , probably he went back already.

We bid each other goodbyes when Hyunjin's mom came ,leaving me alone. Not long after that , Mark came with his black BMW

"Hey lil sis. How's school ?" he asked ,began to drive out from the school.

I sighed in tiredness, "Just fine ,like other days. Nothing much happened."

He let out a small chuckled ,"Poor my sis. Well ,it's school. After all,it's going to be your last year. Just do your best."

"Thanks bro. You really know how to cheer me up," I beamed.

I'm such a lucky person to have a supportive and wonderful brother like Mark. He really knows how to cheer me up whenever I feel down. I know I've said this before but I really appreciate to have him; the one and only I treasure.

"Oh by the way ," Mark snapped his fingers ,showing that he remembered something. "Mr Park had important announcement to make during our dinner later ," told him.

Oh? "A mission ?" I asked excitedly ,turning my body to him. If it's a mission, I'm so ready to join. After 5 months with them , I've never join any mission because like I said before— Mr Park wouldn't let me join them ,so did Mark.

Instead , Mark glared at me ."No."

I pouted,upset.

"Don't worry ,you'll join one of the mission soon. But for now, you're still new and there's a lot to learn," comforted Mark ,ruffled my hair like a little kid.

"Okay ," I mumbled.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Attention ,there's something I wanna inform to you all ," Mr Park announced ,grabbing our attentions. All of us stopped our eating , turning our attentions to him. "This Saturday , Mr Park Seo Joon and his wife will be celebrating their 35th anniversary. Therefore ,all of us are invited to their party."

"Do we really need to go ?" asked Jisung ,there was slightly annoyed in his words. "Jisung,that's our family,your uncle. It's a must for us to come ," snapped Jimin ,who was the only one still eating. Jisung grunted, " You know I don't like to be there. It's going to be crowded."

Mr Park sighed heavily ,"Jisung ,you know he's the only family we have so we need to respect him."

The others including me just kept quiet— listening to these three brothers arguing. But I wondered ,why was Jisung refused to join them. It would be delightful to meet with your family who we barely meet.

"Or are you actually avoiding yourself from Yuna ?" Jimin's question really caught my attention.
Now... Who's Yuna?

Jisung cleared his throat and glanced at me quick. "Hyung ,don't mention about her."

"Why? It's true right ?" teased Jimin , a playful smile played on his lips.

"Hyung ,please don't talk about her. I don't like it," Jisung retorted, earning a laugh from Jimin.

Jisung took a glance at me once again and I gave him a small smile then continued to eat with my mind full of questions about this Yuna girl.

I need answers from Jeno.

After done with our dinner ,I pulled Jeno all the way down to the basement— obviously going to ask him about Yuna.

"Why are you bringing me here?" asked Jeno ,pulling his hand from my grip. I looked at the door , just to make sure there was no one following us. I sighed in relief when the others didn't noticed that I brought Jeno with me.

"Dude , what are you looking at?" asked Jeno ,trailed his eyes to the direction I was looking at.

"Huh ? Nothing," I let out a nervous chuckled.

"So ,why did you bring me here ?" Jeno raised his eyebrow as his back leaned against the wall,folding his arms. I fidgeted my fingers ,don't know where to start or how to ask.

"Umm , promise me you won't tell anyone about this." Jeno laughed ,"Alright , alright. What's so important about it?"

"Who's Yuna?" I blurted. That didn't what I expected to come out .

"Only that ?"

I nodded.

"Hmm ,Yuna is Mr Park Seo Joon's daughter; their cousin," told Jeno. "So ,what's got to do with what Jimin said earlier? Why was Jisung avoiding from her ?" I asked again , curiousity overwhelmed me. I want to know everything— I know I looked like a busybody girl but Jisung is my boyfriend ,it's obviously I want to know who is she.
Well ,every girls would do the same thing. Right ?

"Yuna is a year younger than both of you. Last time , Yuna and her family would always come to Jisung's house and spent days here. And so they got close to each other as their age is just a year different. Yuna would always followed Jisung everywhere he goes despite sometimes he got irritated by it. However ,he just let her followed him and took care of her sometimes. From what I heard ,they were supposed to get engage by the age of 20 bu—"

"WHAT?!" Jeno jumped a little due to my sudden loud voice.

"Cut the crap Sarah! The hell you shouting?!" Jeno exclaimed , rubbing his chest due to shocked a moment ago.

I scratched the back of my neck with an awkward chuckled ,"Sorry ,sorry. Didn't meant to scare you . But did they get engage?"

"Geez girl ,chill. I wasn't finish with my sentence then you cut me off. Lemme finish with my talk ,so don't interrupt me if you wanna hear the whole story ," warned Jeno ,rolling his eyes. "Fine,fine whatever. Just tell me already."

"They were supposed to but Jisung refused. He just think Yuna as a little sister and not more than that," explained Jeno. "Why are you so curious about it?" Jeno raised his eyebrow, leaned closer to me as I backed away from him and looked anywhere but him. "Nothing ,just curious who's this girl because Jisung seems to dislike her," I gave an excuse.

Jeno looked at me ,as if wanting to see certainty in me . "Are you sure?"

"Yes , absolutely sure," I proclaimed only to get a laughed from Jeno. "Alright. If there's nothing to say ,I'mma head out," he said after calming down from his laugh.

I just watched him walking out of the room. "Oh by the way," he stopped then turned around to me. "Don't worry , he won't choose anyone else. He's loyal to one," he uttered with a wink then left ,leaving me dumbfounded.

What did he meant ?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I wanted to continue with the next event but I thought it would be very long chapter . So I decided to stop here and continue it with another chapter 😀

Anyway ,stay safe ❤️