ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 23

Sarah's POV

"Umm, what is this smell? Smell delicious!"

"Nothing special," I replied as I scooped the porridge into the bowl. Haechan came behind me,sniffing the food. I slapped his hand away when he tried to take the bowl from me. "This isn't for you,bro," I retorted.

He frowned, "Then who's?"

"Of course it's for Jisung. It's obviously porridge , you dumb," snapped Renjun,appeared all of sudden. I didn't realized when he came in the kitchen. Haechan looked at me ,giving me 'are you sure' look. I just shrugged my shoulders and smile. What Renjun said was right, I prepared this just for Jisung. I made a milk and a tea just in case he doesn't want to drink milk later on. After checking everything was prepared, I went up to his room.

I opened the door and peeked my head inside to see if Jisung was awake. I smiled when I saw him playing with his phone ,still not getting up yet. He and his phone,can't never be separate...

"Morning," I said cheerfully. He turned to me with his sweet smile. "Morning too."

I placed his food tray on the table beside his bed then sat beside him. "I prepared you a breakfast," I said,taking the porridge. He put his phone away, got up and leaned against the headboard. "You made it?" he asked,looking surprised. I nodded swiftly. "Yup,special for you. You need to eat so that you can take your medicine."

I gave him the bowl but he didn't take it,instead he pouted and batted his lashes at me. What's wrong with him?

"What?"

"I want you to feed me. Please?" he pouted. I chuckled at his cuteness. "Okay,okay. I'll feed you." I blew the hot porridge first before feeding it into his mouth. "Aummm... How was it? Does it taste good?" I asked,looking at him as he nodded a few times then audibly hummed. I chewed on my lips,nervous to know his comments about my food. To be honest, I don't really know how to cook because Mark would always cook for me. But for Jisung, I'm willing to learn how to cook. I put all of my effort to make this porridge.

"Hmm,not bad. I didn't know you can cook this well,"he said through a mouthful of food. I chuckled at his compliment. You gotta be proud your crush compliment your cooking.

"Aaaa." He opened his mouth,asking for another spoon. I grinned then continued to feed him till the bowl was clean and empty. I was so happy that he finished the food and likes it. I should cook for him often.

"Here's your medicine." I gave him the medicine and his milk. After making sure he took his medicine, I carried the tray and wanted to leave him so that he could rest.

"Where are you going?" I stopped when he asked.

"To the kitchen ,of course," I replied ,showing him the tray.

"Stay with me."

"Huh? But I need to-" I shut my mouth when he gave me a death glare,showing that he wasn't happy I was leaving him. I sighed, since when he's being so clingy towards me?

"Okay,just let me send this fir-"

"No,just stay here.Dont go anyway without my permission," he retorted, moving his index finger from side to side signing it was a no. I facepalmed, I've got no choice but to stay with him till he's asleep. I put the tray down and sat next to him.

"So what are you waiting for? Sleep," I said, sounds a bit irritated ....cause I am.

"Not when you're not beside me."

"Then what am I doing right now? I am beside you already, urghh," I grumbled and rolled my eyes in annoyance.
What does he actually wants?

"I wanna cuddle with you."

Did he just say he wants to cuddle w-with m-m-me?

Why is he being so straight forward , just say whatever in his mind. I could feel my cheeks were getting hot and definitely turned red. He's treating me like his own girlfriend meanwhile we are not in a relationship at all. I do like him,very much but I don't know if he feels the same way as me. I'm afraid that I will have high hopes for him then if it's the opposite from what I expected it to be, that would crushed me real hard. I never had any relationship before,not even a crush so I'm sort of fear of getting rejection.

Mark once told me , 'be with someone who loves you more than you love him.'

Is he the right person?

"What are you dreaming about?Come here." Jisung interrupted my thoughts. He pulled my wrist to his side then wrapped his warm arms around me ,so did I.

This is getting confusing...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring(or maybe a lot) and it's short ㅠㅠㅠ I am a bit busy lately cause maybe I'll be teaching a maths tuition so yeh ... I need to prepare a lot of things including my 'mind' 😂 I already graduated from high school so yeh I need to refresh everything 😭 wish me luck! Anyway have a nice day ❤️