ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 15

Jisung's POV

This whole day, Sarah tried to avoid my gazed again. I thought everything was gonna be fine after yesterday but it seems that no changes at all. I sighed deeply. What should I do so that she wouldn't avoid me anymore ? If only he's here,he could help me to figure it out.

Snap it out ,Jisung! Stop thinking about him.

I made my way to the garden, the place where I usually would spend my free time or to relax and released my tension. I stopped my track when I heard someone was chuckling and talking. I peeked through the flowers to see who it was.

Sarah.

She was with Jeno,talking and once in awhile laughing. Feeling like there was a magnet ,my eyes fixed on her. Whenever she smiled, I automatically will smile too. There was something that made me attract to her. Never in my life I felt like this. Whenever I see her, I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach and excited embraced me. I watched those two talking ,how I wish I can be part of them...

"Jisung."

I turned when I heard someone called my name. "Hyung, what's the matter ?" I asked. "Jinyoung hyung wants to see you now. There's something we need to talk about ," said Jimin.

Jimin and I walked together to Jinyoung's office. Jimin knocked on the door twice before entering the office. We took our sits and waited for Jinyoung to start the talking.

"There's good news and bad news. So the bad news is we are still in danger so I want nobody leaves the house without any reasons. If possible ,we stay at home.. together," told Jinyoung with a serious look.

"What's the good news ?" I asked. Jinyoung smirked. I glanced at Jimin who was smirking too. "The good news is .... We just found out that bastard has a son but he hide his son's identity and it's a little bit hard for us to find him. However,the interesting part is ...he goes to the same school with you ," told Jinyoung. I was slightly shocked with the news but quickly covered my expression.

"So what are we gonna do now ?" I asked ,looking at Jimin and Jinyoung back and forth.

"We need to find his son and I want you and Sarah to search for him. Understood?" I nodded , understand with his command.

"Be careful ," advised Jimin.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

I went back to the garden and they were still there but now with Renjun and Jaemin joining them. Chenle must be looking after Haechan. They were busy talking and didn't even realized I was getting near them.

"Hey ," I greeted them but with no smile--as usual.

"Boss," they bowed to me. I purposely sat next to Sarah ,wanna see her reaction. As expected, she was trying to avoid me. I mentally sighed.

There was an awkward silence. None of them talking since I arrived ,just looking at each other. Well ,never mind. I'll start the conversation.

"Sarah,we have a task to do ," I said in monotone. She turned her head to me with furrowed eyebrows. "What task?"

"We need to find someone from our school. Jinyoung told me they found out that bastard has a son but he hide his identity and he goes to our school," I explained.

"Seriously?" Jeno exclaimed, utterly looking surprised with the news. I hummed in respond.

"But why would he hide his son's identity?" Sarah asked as she tapped her chin ,as if thinking for the reason. "You can't search about him ,Jaemin?" Jaemin shooked his head and sighed frustratedly. "Sadly no. They are really good in hiding identities not only his son but the rest of his family. It would take quite some times to search for it. We are lucky enough that I managed to find about his son," paused Jaemin ,taking a sip of his coffee then continued, "I could only get 25% of his information. One of it is he lives separately with his family in order to keep them safe from harm. He's fucking smart old man ."

"Wow , unbelievable. So we gotta find him real soon,no matter what ," retorted Renjun after being quiet since just now.

"If I meet him ,I'mma beat him off for messing up with my family ," scowled Sarah and Jeno nodded in agreed. "When are we gonna start looking for him ?"

"Tomorrow," I replied short.

"Sarah ,Jeno!" We turned our head after hearing Chenle's loud voice calling for those two. He ran to us, panting.

"What?" Sarah and Jeno asked in unison.

"Mark is awake."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Tbh ,I've done chap 16 but I'm so tired to type in my phone so I'll be posting it tmr :) goodbye💚