ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 49

It had been two weeks since Jisung left to Italy with Jeno, Renjun and a few more bodyguards with them. Jisung and I were barely text to each other as he was so busy handling business and all stuffs there. I heard it was kinda mess there and so he had to fix it. And now it had been two days I didn’t here any news from him and I must say I miss him so much.

Sometimes I couldn’t even focus in the class, thinking about him. What he was doing? How is he ? Does he miss me or not ?

I glanced the clock beside my bed. It was 3am yet I couldn’t sleep. I took my phone from my side table and opened my gallery. I looked at each of our pictures and videos together when we went for a date. This was the only way I can let go of my longing for him. I smiled at our videos and without I realized, I tear rolled down my cheek.

I kept scrolling down the pictures then stopped at one picture. It was a picture of him being shy and one of my favourite picture of him. I remembered he was being shy because there was a random kid came to us and told Jisung that he was cute. Jisung was flustered and thanked the kid.

I teased him by saying that he looked even cuter right now because his cheeks turned red as a tomato. Jisung denied about it and I wanted to take picture of him but he refused and tried to run away. He gets shy if people compliment him cute.

That was a memorable memory for me. I couldn’t hold my tears and let it flow down my cheeks. The next thing, I fell asleep in tears.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

- 1 month later -

“Sarah, give me a hand!”

I heard Chenle shouted for me and I saw four guys started to fight with him. I promptly kicked a man who had his arms wrapped around me after elbowing him. I grabbed a stick nearby me and rushed to hit the guy who was about to attack Chenle from behind.

“Thanks sis.”

I smirked, “I’ve got your back.”

We continue to fight the guys then just in a few minutes, they were all already lying unconscious on the ground. We both panted hard.

“Good job babe,” said Chenle, raising his hand. I hi-5 him and leaned against the wall, trying to catch my breath. I didn’t expect that we would have a fight today. Because at first it was a meeting between Jinyoung with a Chinese entrepreneur, Walter Song.

He was known as one of the richest man in the country. There was a rumour about him having five wives but he never treated them good. And each of his wife were from different countries and were currently living in their own countries. Each month he will visit one after another.

Walter invited Jinyoung to his place because he wanted to have a partnership with Jinyoung. Things went wrong when he was being unfair whereas Jinyoung wanted it to be fair and square. They had an arguments then the next thing, we fought.

“Chenle, Sarah. Let’s go,” commanded Mark through the earpiece. We responded before quickly ran away from the place.

They really messed up with the wrong person.

Later that night, while I was doing my homeworks,my phone rang. When I saw the contact name, I excitedly answered the call.

“Hello,princess.”

OH MY GOD! I really miss his voice so much. This is the first call he made after being away for a month.

“Hey, my prince.” My voice was a bit shaky when I talk. I was trying to hold my tears.

“How have you been ? Did you get hurt just now?” he asked, concerned.

“Doing good and nope, I didn’t. Still be able to do my home-works right now,” I replied.

“What?! Babe, you should be rest right now. Stop doing whatever you are doing right now and tomorrow you don’t have to attend school,” told Jisung, more to a command. I cant say no to him and so I did what he told me to do.

He was right. I should rest.

The whole night, we talked about so many things. Jisung told me about his life in Italy and I told mine too. It was so great to be able talked with him after such a long time. We talked till late at night until Jisung told me to go to sleep. I refused at first but he forced me to and so like usual, I listened to him.

Finally, I could sleep in peace.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

“Sarah, another delivery arrived!” told Jaemin. I ran excited to him and took a small box from him.

Jisung has been sending me several gifts ever since last week. I occasionally receive flowers, a package of my favourite chocolates and many other things.

“How I wish someone could give me gifts too,” said Haechan.

“Another gift again?” asked Chenle, sounded annoyed. Well,cant blame them because the gifts usually send in the morning and by that time I was at school already. And so, they had to collect it whenever it arrived. I ignored them and ran up to my room, couldn’t wait to see what will I get this time.

I opened the box and my smiled immediately dropped.  There were so many pictures of Jisung and I. I looked at each of them, some were pictures during the party, some were during our dates. Was there someone spying on us? Then I saw a small note. I took it and read it. My heart almost stopped and chilled ran down my spine.

“You will get what you deserve. I promise that.”

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

“Do you have any idea who sent this?” Jaemin asked. I shooked my head in clueless.

I told Jaemin about it but didn’t have the courage to tell my brother because I know he will be overprotective and I didn’t want him to worry.

“Looks like someone is spying on us. We have to be extra careful right now,” said Jaemin, in a serious tone.

“So, can you investigate about this first? I’m afraid it’s just a prank. We need to be sure about it. And please, don’t tell Mark about this.”

Jaemin frowned. “Why?”

“We are unsure if this is true or simply some folks playing a joke on us, so I don’t want him to panic,” I explained. Jaemin looked at me with worry look but he just nodded.

“But be careful.”

I responded him with a nod.