ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 36

"Hey love."

I turned my head as I heard someone called me from behind. It turned out to be Jisung—his head was peeking inside my room,looking at me with a huge smile. But as far as I know,I locked my door because I was getting ready for school.

"Hey, babe. Didn't I locked my door? How did you get in?" I questioned him,earning a grinned from him. He then took something out from his pocket and showed me a key. "I have the key for your room."

I mouthed in 'o', understood. I don't mind if Jisung has the key as long as he doesn't enter my room at the wrong timing. Especially when I'm changing.

"Umm babe, don't get mad but sometimes I do sneak into your room at night," Jisung said all of sudden as he entered my room and closed the door. My eyes went wide and my mouth slightly opened, shocked by what he said. I turned around to face him,hands on hips—ready to give him a basket of nag. He just grinned as he sat on my bed, not feeling guilty for what he did.

"No wonder sometimes I felt someone was watching over me but I just shrugged those thoughts off. And now the truth is out ," I retorted ,causing him to chuckle.

"Babe,I'm sorry but I just wanna see if you're okay. And you look absolutely beautiful when you're sleeping," Jisung said, pulling me to sit on his lap.

"Bruh,I know," I flipped my hair then chuckled at my own girly action,so did Jisung.

"Anyway ,are you going to school?" Jisung asked me. I nodded, "Yeah, it's Monday today. Of course I'm going to school."

Jisung let out a sighed, "Even I'm not going too?"

I nodded again.

"Babe, why would you go to school when I'm at home? You should be staying too," Jisung pouted,not satisfied that I'll be leaving him for just half a day.

I know that's nonsense but what can I say. There's nothing you can do when you have a very clingy boyfriend.

"Wether you're in school or not ,I still have to go," I said, squeezing his cheeks. "And now I have to go or else I'll be late." I jumped from his lap and took my bagpack,swung it to my shoulder. I looked myself in the mirror , satisfied with my look,I turned to Jisung.

"I'm going now. See you after school."

"Urgh fine. Just be back early. We have something to do," told Jisung. We bid each other goodbyes and he went back to his room. I went downstairs and met Mark by the front door,waiting for me. "You're done? Let's go ,it's getting late."

"Comin'!" I put on my sneakers then put on my earphones. "Let's go."

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Are you going out for lunch ?" Hyunjin asked me as I finished my last sentence for the notes that given by my English teacher.

"Nope ,I dont think so," I replied.

"Alright,but anything you want me to get ?"

"Oh yeas, as usual," I grinned as I said. Hyunjin nodded then headed out to canteen.

I took out my maths exercise book and did some revisions as our exam will start next month. While I was studying ,I felt my phone buzzed that was on the table. I put my pen down and took my phone,guessing it was probably Hyunjin but I was wrong. I frowned as I saw an unknown number texted me. As far as I know, only certain people knows my number and I never give my number to anyone. I tapped on the text to read it.

Unknown

What's meant to be
will always find a way

What the fuck? Did someone wrongly text this to me ? Is there someone trying to prank ? Or maybe someone really wrongly texted me. Think positive! Yes,be positive. This was totally a wrong number.

"Hey Sarah,here you go," Hyunjin came and gave me my drink.

"Thanks," I thanked Hyunjin and took a sip of my drink.

"Is everything okay? Why are you frowning?" asked Hyunjin, probably noticed my changes.

"Nothing big just that I got a text from unknown number saying some shitty romantic stuff. Probably they texted the wrong number," told I as I showed him the text.

"Wow, that's pretty good quote," Hyunjin commented. "Maybe one of your secret admirer. Who knows there's someone in this school has a feeling for you it's just that we don't know who."

I snorted at his silly words. "Are you silly? Who would want to be with me? Even if there is someone, I won't be interested or just reject them."

"I said 'who knows'. It's just a assumption,chill dude," Hyunjin said,raising both of his hands.

"Whatever. So are you going to stand there or study ?" I asked,raising my right eyebrow at him.

"Study is boring so I'mma head out to the garden. I need a clean ,fresh air right now. This classroom feels like it's suffocating me. So bye and see you later," told Hyunjin then headed out of the classroom and to the garden,leaving me alone in the class. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued with my half way exercises.

But the text still disturbing my mind as I kept on thinking about it. I tried to kick off those negative thoughts but I just can't cause I felt something is fishy.

Nevertheless, I don't know what it is.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I'm sorry for not updating for agessss :') A lot of stuffs happened to me these 2 weeks and I can't avoid it. And sorry for the boring chapter! I was so sleepy while writing it 😂 anyway hope y'all enjoy it !

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Luv y'all 💖