ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 1

Enjoy the first chapter !

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Punch, punch ,dodge and kick ! Very good ."

My brother and also my trainer ,Mark Lee pat my head and smile proudly . "You're getting better and better ,huh?" He gave me the towel and mineral water . I took it from him and just one gulped , I finished the whole bottle . I wiped the flowing sweat on my forehead . "What do you expect , I've been training since 12 ," I said in proud and he chuckled .

"Well ,thanks to me ."

"Yeah , right ." Then we both burst into laughter .

My parents died of accident when I was 6 and left the two of us all alone . Our family doesn't want to take the responsibility taking care of us . They said we were a burden to them and it will harden their life . Since then , Mark had taken care of me and sacrifice a lot of things just so we could survive . He had to quit school and work to find money for us to live . Sometimes he had to steal and got beaten by people .

There was one time , he got beaten so bad just to steal a bun for me . We didn't eat for a few days and I was starving as hell . Mark couldn't let me suffer in hunger but he got himself hurt . Luckily , we have a home to stay ,it was the only thing that our parents left . We had to go through that miserable life for 4 years till someone changed our lives ,from hard to easy ,pain to happiness ...

To Mark , I'm everything to him . He would do anything for me and give everything I want but I never asked much from him . I know he works hard for it and I don't want to trouble him . Having him by my side is enough for me . He is my father ,my mother and my brother . I can't imagine living without him .

"Hey , are you okay ?" Mark snapped his fingers ,making me flinched .

"Yeah ,I'm fine ," I gave him a small smile .

"You seems in deep thought . Mind to share ?"

"Nah ... I was just thinking back in our old days . Time flies so fast," I let out a soft sighed . Mark sat closer to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder,pulling me closer to him . "Hey , stop thinking about it . It will make you sad and you know I don't like you to be sad ."

I forced a smile ."Sorry ," I apologized . "You don't have to be sorry ," said Mark , smiling . "Let's go . It's 6 o'clock and I need to cook for dinner . What do you wanna eat ?" The moment he mentioned 'dinner' ,food flying around in my mind .

"Umm ,there's a lot in my mind but for now let's have carbonara . I'm craving for your carbonara ," I pouted with my puppy eyes . Mark chuckled at my cute reaction and kissed my forehead . "Anything for my little sis ."

"You're the best !"

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Don't you have any plans today ?"

Mark shooked his head before fed the carbonara into his mouth . "Nope . It's my off day but you know ... Not-that-off cause they definitely gonna call me any soon ," he snorted .

"Aww ,poor my big bro . It's okay . It's your job ," I said ,giving him a warm smile . "Umm , Mark... Can I ask you something ? But please don't overreact .." I put down my spoon and fork , fidgeting my fingers under the table . Feeling nervous building up in me .

"What ? That you have a boyfriend? You know what's my ans-"

"No ! There's nothing about boyfriend or any guy at all ," I cut him first before he said any further . "So what is it ?" He put down his spoon and fork , arms crossing and his eyes fixed on mine .

"I want to-"

I was got interrupted by a phone ring from Mark's phone , indicating there was someone calling him . Without looking who was calling , I knew who was it .

"Speaking of the devil ,"Mark showed me his phone then answered the call .

"Good evening sir ." I just continued eating , eyes still on him . Mark nodded and said 'yes' a few times . "Alright sir . I'll be there in a minute ."

"What's the matter ?" I asked as soon as he ended the call . "They have something to discuss and I have to be there ." He ate his carbonara fast then stood up . I know the 'discuss' was a lie and I could read it from his face .

"It's not discuss ,right ?" He stopped walking when I questioned him ." You know me too well till I can't even lie to you anymore ," he said softly . Even though his back was facing me , I could tell he was smirking .

"Be careful and safe . Please don't get hurt ."

Guess ,it was not the right time to ask him yet ....