ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 27

Jisung's POV

I woke up,only to find empty beside me. Probably she woke up early and went back to her room. Remembering what happened last night,I smiled to myself. Still can't believe she likes me and she's mine now;like I've always wanted.

Last night ...

"Let's go. It's getting late," told Sarah,rubbing her arms due to the midnight cold. Seeing her like that, I took off my hoodie and gave it to her. Luckily I was wearing a t-shirt inside. "Wear this. Don't worry about me."

She took it then put it on. She looked extremely adorable and cute in that oversize hoodie. "Still feeling cold?" I asked. She shaked her head. "Let's get inside."

I took her hand and intertwined it. "Your hand is so warm, " said Sarah, putting my hand on her face. I just smiled at her cuteness. We walked inside till we reached our rooms yet I didn't want to let her hand go.

"Sarah ," I called. She hummed in respond. "Sleep with me tonight." She stunned. "Me? Sleep with you ?" She pointed her finger to herself then to me. I gave her a curt nod. "Yeah."

"Umm,you wanna sleep with...me?" She asked again, almost audible.

"Yes. Don't worry, I won't do anything inappropriate to you. Only if you're ready," I winked that made her cheeks slightly turned pinkish. Couldn't hold myself anymore ,I pecked on her cheeks and her cheeks turned even more red. I laughed at her cute reaction. "So? Yes or no?"

"Yes," she said in a very low ,soft voice. With a huge smile, I pulled her into my room. "Let's sleep." She hopped onto my bed , snuggled to my side. I pulled her body closer to mine,snaked my arms around her small body. "Still cold?" She shooked her head that was buried in my chest. "It's warm ," she mumbled, tighten her arms around me.

This is what I was dreaming for.
That I wanted.
And now, I get what's mine.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

After I cleaned myself,I went down to have my breakfast. The others probably waited for me. As soon as I went down, my eyes were searching for one person. However couldn't find her anywhere.

With feeling of wondered,I took my place next to Jeno and decided to ask him Sarah's whereabout. "Jeno, where's Sarah? Why is she not here ?" I asked ,eyes still roaming around.

"Oh ,she was already out early in the morning," answered Jeno with his mouth full of food. My head quickly spun facing him . "Where to?"

"She said she wants to meet her friend but I can't remember who. Was it Haejoon? Or Haejin?"

"It's Hyunjin," Jaemin interrupted.

"Who?" Jeno asked.

"Hyunjin," enuciated Jaemin. Jeno nodded with his mouth 'o'.

After hearing that name, my fingers formed into a fist along with anger overpowered me. Why would they meet so early ? What was it for?

"Did she tells you where she's going ?" I asked both of them, interrupting their conversation. They shrugged ,shaking their heads in no.

"I'm not eating ," and with that I left the table and headed back to my room , ignoring Jeno's calling.

I locked my door,not allowing anyone to enter. I took my phone and texted Sarah.

Where are you ?

After a few minutes,she replied.

I have something to do for the project. Sorry didn't inform you earlier. Didn't want to wake you up just now.